Jasmine & Jacob | Chapter 16

Chapter Sixteen

Jacob awoke to find Jasmine cuddle up tight against him, looking beautiful and sweet. He glances towards the clock on the night stand and saw that it was seven o’clock. He slowly removed jasmine hands and legs so that he wouldn’t wake her up. He quietly pulls up the sheet against her naked skin and places a kiss on her mouth and tiptoe to the bathroom.

After he has done showering he went to check on the kids. He went and found them just waking up. He watches as they twist and turn in their beds and making soft noises. He slowly walks over to them and pick up Sabrina who grab on to my neck to lean her head on my shoulder. The same time Kamala got up and looking at me through her sleepy eyes.

He places them both on the carpet next to their toys and went to open the grape to let a little light in. He clears their beds, placing clean sheets on the beds and putting their stuff teddy bears on their separate beds. After I shower them both which was a blast. I took them downstairs to get breakfast.

As soon as I place the dishes in the sink the door bell rang. Kamala was the first to run to the door. I followed behind with Sabrina in my arms. Just as I turn to enter the hallway I saw Kamala in Kayla’s arm playing in her hair.

“Hey Jacob” said Kayla with his brothers following behind

“Where’s Jasmine?” asked Derrick

“She’s a sleep, so keep the noise down” he said

“Mommy is sleeping” said Sabrina

“Yes” I said touching her cheeks.

“Why?” asked Kamala

“She’s tired” said Kayla

“Ok, hold her for me let me leave note and we head out” said Jacob as he hand Sabrina to Derrick.

I quickly  went up the stairs and slowly enter the room to see Jasmine still asleep like a baby. I took out a notepad and wrote on it. Then, I kissed her and tiptoe back out.

We arrive at the dinner just in time to catch an empty table with twelve chairs. We sat down and waited patiently for a waiter to come,  it was a beauty to sit with a family and have dinner the only problem was that Jasmine wasn’t here. Of course I wanted her to come, but after last night I knew she wouldn’t wake up so early plus with the hectic of the week she had,  she deserve a oversleep.

The dinner was filled with chattering and laughing of other people. One or two children were running around. Grown men were having a hearty laugh with others; a few women were gossiping about the new celebrity in town and other people business that doesn’t concern them and a group of pregnant ladies were having tea and women talk. It was a calm morning it was Saturday the day when he and his family have breakfast at his uncle dinner. But too bad he died leaving his son Durango in charge.

Durango is great guy, he love his uncle and his family at point in his life he thought they didn’t and end up going into the Community bad boy Gang. He was a horrible teen back then. He was furious when his mother sends him to Atlanta for one year to spend with his aunt where he met his wife Alana, A Past Pro Netballer who is now a teacher at the middle school here in Connecticut. She was a beauty and very easy to talk to. They both have two beautiful kids a daughter who will do anything to get her hand on a Piano and Flute she was magnificent at it and their son on the other hand hangs with his father in the kitchen.  They were all great people.

“Jacob!” said Kayla

“Where the hell are you we’ve been talking to you and seems has if you got lost in Jasmine land” she said with smile