Spin-Off: Stuck Like Glue

You guys have seen the story through Emma and Will's eyes, but there's another side of the story that was never really clear until now: Taylor and Eric's.

Kidnap My Heart is Will and Emma's story. Stuck Like Glue is Eric and Taylor's.

***

Taylor Williamson is fun-loving, rich, and a self-proclaimed wimp. Eric Knight is sarcastic, penniless, and a sucker for the people he cares about.

Eric and his brother only meant to kidnap one heiress, but they somehow ended up with two: Taylor and her best friend, queen of snark Emma van der Bilt.  

Taylor only meant to save Emma from her mystery attackers, but she somehow ended up in the middle of a really weird kidnapping, one she knows she should try to escape.

Thing is, when your kidnapper has a smile that makes you forget what your middle name is for a good minute, escaping tends to find itself at the bottom of your list of priorities.  

***

So I had a lot of people suggest this, and at first I was like "eh" but then things started mapping out in my head and I had to do it to avoid a breakdown on my part. This is more of a spin-off than a sequel since it's set in the same time frame as Kidnap My Heart. 

Just a warning, though: don't expect a carbon copy of Will and Emma's love story. 

Eric and Taylor are much different than their wild counterparts, but they're lovable in their own ways. Taylor is ditzy and well, downright strange sometimes, and Eric is sarcastic and to the point. I'm excited to hand over the royal scepter to them.

The first chapter is up, and I hope you guys will check it out! If you liked Kidnap My Heart, you'll probably like Stuck Like Glue. You can find the story under my works on my profile. 

I just wanted to make sure you guys knew the story was being written in case it was something you were interested in! Okaybye.

***

Note: There will be an epilogue for Kidnap My Heart. I haven't had time to write it yet, but there will be one.