Chapter 9

Dedicated to xFakingaSmilex for the beautiful banner! -------->>>>

Zach

I had her tied up to the chair, she was blinded by a scarf I placed on her eyes. It didnt have to be this way but she forced me, she picked him over me. Im supposed to be her man not Malik.

She was starting to move, announcing she was awake. I had given her some meds to make her sleep, I do not want to hear all the crying.

She'll get over it

This whole idea was mine, mostly Nala's but mine. You see I wanted her and Nala wanted to win, so I chose to kidnap her and take her away with me.

Like I told Malik.

"Hello?" Vashanti mumbled

I walked over and pulled off the blindfold, her eyes got big when she saw it was me. She started to squirm, but failed seeing how I had her tied up.

"Hello my sweetness, I see you woke up"

I had taken her cochlear off because I knew she would cower without it. Despite that I knew she was skilled at reading lips, a habit of hers that never seemed to go away.

"Zach?" She croaked

I leaned forward to kiss her, but she pulled away.

She'll get use to it soon.

I smiled to her, she was starting to cry and it irked me. I grabbed her face with one hand and pulled to mine.

"Stop crying" I hissed at her

"Why did you do this?" She asked

"Because I love you Pebbles"

She jerked her face out my hand

"Dont call me that!", She yelled ", Malik will find me and I will win the talent show!"

My hand started to twitch, I heard the door open and calmed down.

"Hello Nala"

Vashanti

Okay, this is some mess!

He hits me, then kidnaps me and now he says he loves me?

Story of my life!

And to make it more insane, Nala is involved! All of this is for her to win!

I felt a hand meet my face, my hair flew in front of my eyes and my head jeked to the side. I looked up to see Nala sneering at me. Zach was nowhere to be found, I was aall alone with her.

"Listen to me ugly, oh wait you cant!"

I felt her laughter vibrate off the walls, this chick is insane!

"You will miss the talent show and when I win, I'm going to make you life even more painful!"

She pushed me to the ground and started to hit. I couldnt defend myself because I was tied, so I had no choice but to take it. When she was done, she checked her outfit and with one final kick she walked out.

Somebody please help me.

Stacy

I couldnt put my finger on it, where would he take her?!

I walked into my room and plopped down on my bed, fustrated that Vashanti was missing.

All thanks to Zach.

I had to figure something out, but what? The talent show had started and we cant file a missing person report. I punched my pillow, I miss her so much!