Chapter 15 Home sweet

Jackson

Wow I can't believe she's here with me not fighting or running she's here with me in my car laying here with me. I wake up and I found my phone in the divers seat I reach of it and look at the time shit it's all ready morning and I found I all ready have 5 miss calls from my dad.

I look down at Willow she's sleep in my arms and I watch her and look back at me phone so worth it I thought I text my dad telling him we'll be home by lunch time. Then I turn my phone off and play with Willow's hair after a while she starts to move around in her sleep and I smile because I think it's so cute.

I see her put her arms around me making sure that I'm still her and I take her hand with mines and kiss them. With her arms around me I can see her burns and there deep I only once ever looked at them. But now seeing her scars this up close it's heart breaking I close me eyes and think for a moment. I don't know how or what to do I still do care for her but this I don't know never in my life I seen or been though this before. I feels her burns and scars I try to live them and understand them how can she put her self threw this. 

I this about when I first saw her at the Point Of V so little and small in the cold in front of the store.

Willow

When I wake up that's even I realize what happen last night was real it wasn't a dream and Jackson was right her with me in my arms. I look around and see slept in the car last night I can't tell if it's morning because the windows are a blur. 

I'm laying down naked with Jackson he saw me the real me yesterday he proved his loved and that's all I every wanted, it felt so good. I was exatley happy with smiles and all I'm happy and in love I didn't think or believe that this would happen. His body heat was keeping me warm were in the back seat of the car I'm on top of him and he's holding me. 

I hear whispers and when I look up at Jackson I realize his eyes are open to he's singing. 

"If I could walk on water If I could tell you what's next I'd make you believe I'd make you forget. So come on, get higher, loosen my lips faith and desire and the swing of your hips just pull me down hard and drown me in love" I listen to his heart beat as he sings. 

"A simple morning well be just fine" I open my eyes and looked up at him and kissed him on the cheek. 

"That works too" I smiled and he kissed me back.

Jackson 

"Willow" I whispered her name as we kept kissing then I pulled back "We have to get going my mom and dad are waiting for us and something tells me that it's not going to be a welcoming party" she kisses me one last time before getting dress. 

Are clothes are heavy and hard from the rain and blood. Once we were done getting dress we sat in the front seat and I started the car we ride in silence. When I looked over her I could tell she was in deep thought "What are you thinking?" I asked but she didn't answer I thought we were passed this

"Look you have too trust me ok" I said reaching for her hand she dosen't pulll back and I smile "It's ok I'm here for you no tell me what's worng so I can help you" 

She takes awhile to answer then takes a long breath "I was just thinking about my dad" she said looking out the window. 

"Oh" was all I could say more silence. 

"Did you know the same day as the fire he got put in jail" it wasn't really a question so I stayed quite I need know but I didn't want to tell her that her whole life was on the news.