Chapter 21: "I really want to make you mine, babe."

WARNING: Just to warn you guys ahead, this chapter will contain a small mature scene. Read at your own risk!

Chloe

Slowly fluttering open my eyes, I rolled over so I was now laid on my back. The delicious smell of eggs, bacon, and pancakes filled my nostrils and the bright sunlight was beaming into my room from the little gap that was open from my curtains. Looking up at the ceiling, a small smile began to form on the corner of my lips and I began to blush just a little as I remembered all the little things Justin told me last night from the barbecue, they just wouldn't leave my mind, but like always, he had that affect on me.

Letting out a small laugh, I hid my face from embarrassment even though no one was able to see me. I rose up against my head bed; I let out a long exaggerated yawn and stretched out my arms. Turning my head to the right, I grabbed my old phone which was an iPhone 4s; I was currently using this one since my other phone was broken. Unlocking my password, I woke up to see I had two new text messages.

One new message from Justin.

A smile crept on my face as soon as I read his name, it was probably just one of his good morning texts to me, Justin sent them every morning ever since he came back from tour. The smile continued to stay on my face as I opened up the message and read what was on the screen.

Good morning, my beautiful cupcake. You're probably sleeping right now, but when you wake up this better be the first thing you see. I just wanted to tell you that you are the light of my world, the music in my heart and you're defiantly the first thought of my day. I also wanted to tell you that I love everything about you. I love how you make me smile whenever I talk to you even when I'm not with you. I love how you make me complete. I love how you manage to make a huge smile appear on my face whenever your name is mentioned, when I think about you, or even when I'm just with you. I just love every single little thing about you Clo, and I mean it. You mean the world to me and I don't think I could ever manage to live without you. Being away from you when I was on tour was hard enough, but, if I were to ever lose you in my life, shit would never be the same. My whole world would turn and just collapse on me. I love you more than anything in this world, besides my like mom and dad and sister and brother, and my blood related family but you know what I mean lol. Anyways, it's time to wrap things up, I'm almost positive this is the longest morning text I have ever sent you, but it's alright. Put a smile on your face baby and don't let anything get in the way of ruining your day, go kick today's ass. Love, Justin.

An instant smile grew on my face as soon as I finished the text Justin sent me. Each and every day his morning texts got longer and cornier, but they were so sweet. I quickly wiped away a tear that rolled down my cheek as I re-read the text once more. I honestly love Justin and nothing or anyone could change the way I feel about him.

I opened up the other text I received, it was surprisingly from Blake. Opening the message, I read what was on my screen.

Hey Chloe, it's your boo Blake. Call me ASAP whenever you get this message, I need to ask you something important and I'd rather talk to you and hear your beautiful voice rather than text it.

Letting out a small giggle, I rolled my eyes playfully to myself before closing the message and setting my phone aside on my night table. I was to call Blake as soon as I brushed my teeth, washed my face, take a quick shower and eat my breakfast. Flinging my legs out of my bed and onto the floor, I lazily and slowly stretched out once more, letting out an exaggerated yawn before getting out of my bed.