London, Here We Come!

~London, Here we come!~

Andy's P.O.V

I was standing outside CC's place, my hand poised above the door to knock when it opened. I was startled by an excited CC, a huge grin spreading across his face. “ANDY!! You made it man!” CC practically screamed in my face.

“Whoa there CC,” I laughed, yes, I actually laughed for the first time in what felt like forever. “I wouldn't miss our pre-tour practice! Where is everyone else?” I asked as I walked into the apartment, bypassing CC.

“They're all in the practice room. Sammi's here too. She wanted to see how you were. Not to mention she won't leave Jinxx's side until we leave for tour. I'm starting to think we'll be having another person along on the road...” CC laughed. I laughed with him as we walked into the practice room. We usually practiced at CC's since he has his good drum set here. It just makes everything way easier.

“Andy!” squealed Sammi. She hopped off the sofa and came over to me, giving me a big hug. “Its about time. Jinxx was worried sick about you.” she whispered in my ear.

“I'm sorry, it won't happen again.” I whispered back, squeezing her a little more tightly. Jinxx cleared his throat, and Sammi let go, bounding back across the room to kiss Jinxx on the cheek, earning herself a satisfied smile from the guitarist.

I walked over to the mic stand, smiling as I took my place. Jinxx and CC followed suit, Ashley and Jake had already been standing with their freshly tuned instruments in their hands, ready to play. I looked at Jake and Jinxx, did a little half smile and let out an amazing scream. They caught on instantly and began the furious guitar riffs for Perfect Weapon. Ash joined in with a throbbing bass line and CC came in last with the infectious drumbeat. Everyone broke into smiles simultaneously. I continued singing with all my heart.

Awake at night you focus

on everyone who's hurt you

and write a list of targets

your violent lack of virtue

leave us alone!

Your on your own

go

we are breathing, while you're sleeping

go

leave us alone

the liars cheating, our hearts beating

and now your on your own!

We kept going, finishing the song. The energy was back and I felt more alive than I had in over two months. This was where I needed to be, with my band. Music was the best place for me to let out my feelings. What was I thinking, sitting in the dark smoking cigs, drinking Jack and crying? I should have been doing this. Making music and moving on with my life and my band. Nothing could stop me now. We moved into the song Sweet Blasphemy, and then we played Knives And Pens and ended with a new song that I had written before Juliet broke up with me. We played New Religion. At the end of practice I couldn't stop smiling because I was just so happy to be making music again. I was ready for this tour, and inspired to write this new album.

* * * * *

Izzi's P.O.V

“Jesus, Izzi, Are you done yet?!” hollered Damon through the bathroom door. Jayme giggled beside me, she had been done for ages, but always stayed with me while I finished. She also knew how impatient Damon could be.

“Nope!” I yelled back, popping the 'p' at the end of the word. I was putting the finishing touches on my hair and make-up. As a front woman I always have to look my best! I was going with a grey smokey-eye with a bit of black liner ringing around my eyes, topped off with a bit of mascara today. I picked up my straightener and and straightened one last misbehaving lock of hair, It was always a pain. Always. The end result was my purple streaks standing out obnoxiously against my bright platinum blonde hair with a nice dark midnight black underneath that blonde flowing down my back. It stopped just below my belly button. I liked my long hair, okay? My streaked bangs fell across my gun-metal grey eyes at an angle. Last but not least I quickly ran some blood-red lipstick across my mouth.

There, Perfect!

I leaned back and straightened my torn up black v-neck tee over my ripped black skinny jeans and buckled a studded belt, complete with chains, around my thin waist. I sad down on the floor and pulled on my knee-high spike-heeled black leather books. I threw on my silver rosary necklace, almost as an afterthought. Running out of my bathroom, I grabbed my leather jacket from my bedroom and walked into the living room, Jayme trailing me the whole way.

“Alright! I'm ready!” I shouted, smiling as I walked, acting as if I was on a runway. Jayme giggled at my over-exaggerated strut. “How do I look?” I asked. Rey chuckled and rolled his eyes, while Damon just stared, dumbstruck. Well, I guess I got my answer there...

“Alright guys!!” Jayme squealed, “T-minus no more hours! Lets get our stuff into the van and get a move on! We have a tour to get to!”

“Jay, we have a pre-tour meeting to get to! We get to meet all the bands that are gonna be there, make some friends, though we'll probably be like, THE least known band there...” I said.

“Uh... yeah, okay. Lets go. I'll drive.” murmured Rey in a deep voice. He doesn't talk all that much. Unless you get him drunk... then he won't shut up!

“Shotgun!” called Damon, grabbing his stuff.

“Alright.” I grabbed my suitcase and my acoustic guitar and we headed to the van. I led the pack, my bandmates following behind me, carrying similar loads to my own. We stuffed the back of our van with our equipment, minus my acoustic, and our suitcases. Then we all piled into the van, Rey and Damon in the front with me and Jayme in the back seats. I got up and leaned in between the two front seats and slid a Guns N' Roses CD into the stereo system. Appetite For Destruction was always amazing.

Rey pulled into traffic and we were on our way to London to meet with the other artists on the Kerrang tour.

* * * * *

Andy's P.O.V

I walked into LAX, the Los Angeles airport, and started scanning the crowd for a group of four guys wearing dark clothes with long black hair. It didn't take me long before I found them.

“Andy!” They chorused.

I waved at them, a smile spreading across my face. I couldn't help it. We were touring again, it was going to be great! We checked our bags quickly and got past security. Ugh, security was a pain in my ass. With my reputation for studs and chains, it was hell getting through security, I pretty much have to strip down to my batman boxers... hehe, not really, but still. It felt like I did.

Anyhow, we got through security and finally found the gate that our plane would be boarding at. We had about an hour and a half til we had to leave. Ash had already made a beeline for the bar, dragging Jinxx with him. Jake and CC went after pizza, so I was left sitting in these uncomfortable leather chairs, listening to Motley Crue. I had been talking tough around the guys, but inside I was still hurting pretty bad from my break up with Juliet. I still couldn't believe I was single again. I checked twitter, and tweeted really quick. There were countless mentions of me, most of people making sure I was okay. So I said:

@AndyBVB: abandoned by my brothers... sitting in a chair waiting for a plane. Psyched for the Kerrang tour! RnR!

I put my phone away and sang along with Kickstart My Heart under my breath. London, here we come.

* * * * *

Hey my loves!

Hope you guys liked this chapter, not as heartbreaking as the last one, and you finally got to meet all of the guys...kinda... not really... but okay. Haha I'm ranting, anyhow, first person to comment gets the dedication, as you all know, comments and votes inspire me to write quicker, plus they just make me smile and make my day that much brighter! Love you all, new chapter soon I hope... Show the love and vote!! the girl is  picture of JAYME!

~Sammi Shock~