heartache on a bigscreen

You are alone walking inside the mall and all of a sudden you wanted to watch a movie. as you approach the cinema you found a good looking guy selling popcorn. he looks so perfect standing there as he handed the box of popcorn to the girls and giggled. you don't know why but you already found yourself on the queue but obviously you don't like eating popcorn during a movie.well lets just say that you don't eat at all at the movies. the guy is tall and with the perfect blonde hair blue eyes.

"hey. sweetie what's yours?" the popcorn guy said as he waved infront of you.

"uh..p-popcorn" you stuttered

"yeah obviously. size?"  he calmly said

"l-large"

" l-l-large p-pop corn coming"  he said mimicking you. then he laughed. and that's then sexiest laugh you've heard. you cant help but blush as he handed you the popcorn.

but when you handed him the money. he declined it.

"don't worry. its on me. my popcorn' s free for beautiful girls like you." then he winked.

OMG did he just wink at me? and gave me free popcorn! not to mention its LARGE.

you giggled and said thanks then went into the movies.

as you watched the movie. you cant stop thinking about this guy, and you thought that you loved him. everyday after school you always buy popcorn and he always say its free you had the chance to know each other more. and one time you decided to confess.

"Luke. i think i love you" you said while looking down.

"really? "he said calmly

"yeah"

"what a coincidence i think i love you too." he smirked the you hugged him.

_——————_——————

its time for his work so you decided to watch a movie again.

as you watched. you heard some girls chatting

" what? luke also gave you free popcorn?"

"yeah! and lisa too. almost every girl."

" i thought he was into me."

" like duh. i thought so too."

"ha. pshhh not my loss . he's such a flirt anyway hha"

"hahaha but he' s gorgeous"

"ikr anyways. you heard? there's a girl who confessed to him and said she loves him haahahah"

"ugh stupid"

"too naive, she fell for a popcorn boy "

you didn't notice but a tear fell from your eye. and they continue to fall just like how you fell for Luke Hemmings. you immediately went straight home and cried.

the next day you decided to confront Luke. but you saw the popcorn stall is closed because it's bankrupt and when you came closer you saw a 'wanted ' sign and Luke's picture. for stealing money from the cash register. but you realized he didn't steal it but instead he gave free pop corns for everyone to flirt with them and now he's an outlaw and you are indeed a stupid and an idiot person.

moral lesson:

don't be easy to get. punyatera! binigyan ka lang ng popcorn ng pogi mahal mo agad? agad agad ? innlove may pa ilove you ilove you ka pa landeee! hahahahahah wala naman palang pambayad dun sa pinalamon sayong popcorn!! tanga mo rin teh. ano ka ngaun? cry me a river ? sus gunggunam! hahahahahaha loljk hahshaahahahajah

THE END. SORRY ITS FOR MY PERSONAL HAPPINESS ONLY.