XLIII: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 1)

QOTC :

TenTen[On the phone]: Distract me.

Neji: Alright. What are you wearing?

TenTen: Neji? Come on...

***********************************************

Chapter 43: Sasuke's Last Days (Part 1)

Sakura woke up that very day, her head pounding simultaneously. She thought she was in the cusp of death.

"Ughh," She yawned, holding her head lightly as if feeling optimistic. It seems like a brightful sunny day, she thought, as she glanced at her sorroundings in vain because her sight was quite nebulous. But there was one thing she knew;

SHE ONLY WORE A DECENT GRAY SHIRT THAT WAS ZIPPED DOWN AND HER UNDIES.

And, she was in someone else's room. She looked upon the misty figure of ebony and squinted her eyes.

She gasped, her hands flew to her mouth to prevent herself from squealing so hard. She felt herself shrinking, wincing at the sight of Uchiha Sasuke, shirtless. Yes, Sasuke. Not that this was the first morning she'd wake up next to him, but when she clasped for her chest she did realize she wasn't wearing a bra.

Okay focus, Sakura.Breathe. She was fanning herself already, afraid she'll have a mini-heart attack.

Wait a minute...

We didn't.... Hell yeah you were awesome last night! Inner Sakura rose, holding her pompoms. Please tell me I didn't leave you in charge of my body... Hate me all you want, babe, Sasuke likes this body better.

Sakura held her arms inwardly and prayed to Kami, praying she didn't have any sexual relations with this man—or so she would have done the things she wanted even those three years ago greedily...

She slowly reached out to poke Sasuke. But her finger was halfway close when she decided to scream, as if her vagina was being torn away from her core.

*PLAY SOOONG BWAHAHAHHA*

Sasuke got up with a jolt. Immediately Sakura threw a pillow at him, hitting him in the eye. The boy hadn't felt so miserable in his life. "Sakura...." He placed a hand into his left eye. "D-did we do it??" Sakura asked weakly. Sasuke stared at her oafishly. "Do what??" His cold-blooded voice ascended, obviously not galvanized. "You know damn well what I'm talking about!!"

Before the Raven could even blink, Sakura's phone went tolling earnestly, making her panic uncontrollably or do sudden movements like a ninjaturtle. She noticed it was placed above the night stand. Thank Kami it was the only thing saved from whatever calamity that occured into this room. INO THE PIG.

She stared at Sasuke as the Raven's lips quiver into a self-conceited smile. The Haruno returned the favor, simpy by tilting her head and smiling unconsecratedly. "Not. Funny." But the Raven seemed to be in a good mood. The fact that not only he was ruptured in his peaceful slumber, yet he woke up this morning with that lustrous feeling of recalling the glorious events of last night. Hn.

Sakura's got her eyes on him as she picked up the phone. NOT A WORD."Hello??"