Romeo and Juliet

R O M E O   A N D   J U L I E T
Romeo and Juliet AU || Third Person Point of View

❅❅❅❅❅

"We're not supposed to be here Jack." Elsa warned. "We might get caught."

Jack and Elsa were secretly in love. But both knew their love can't be, since it was forbidden. Well, that's what people say. Elsa was a threat to Jack's guardian duties. Jack was a threat to Elsa's queen duties. They both were threats to each other's living. People believed they can't love each other or else their lives will be crashing down to the ground.

Elsa had to keep it a secret to everyone, even Anna. Jack had to do the same, even to his fellow Guardians. They loved each other so much that they're willing to take the risk just to see each other. But the risk was high. If they were caught, it's goodbye forever.

"Trust me Elsa, no one knows of this place." Jack said, flying up high with Elsa in his arms, hugging him tight.

"You sure about that?" Elsa asked.

"Just trust me Elsa. And plus, you'd love it." Jack responded sheepishly.

"Fine Fine." She said and rolled her eyes.

Finally, after a while, Jack landed in a beautiful garden up high on a mountain. And just in time, it was already sunset.

"This is beautiful, Jack." Elsa said, gazing at the tiny buildings below them and at the fresh flowers surrounding them.

It was beautiful. Romantic perhaps. The flowers surrounding them were all different in kinds yet they made a great combination. The breeze was cool but not cold. The sunset was seen from atop and made it set just above the ocean that was miles away from the cities. The little buildings looked great squished like that. It was a great scene. It was a great place.

"It really is." Jack sat beside Elsa, both their feet dangling freely at the edge of the cliff. Both of them weren't afraid. They wanted to cherish this moment.

Finally, the sun had set and the stars came out. The moon's shine reflected on the two as both of them roamed around the garden that has just been lit by lanterns. Elsa softly ran her fingers through the flower patches. Jack just walked alongside her as he stared at the sky, admiring every star there.

Minutes have passed and soon they were just lying down on the ground, gazing at the stars.

"Look at that one." Elsa pointed at a big star that never flickered.

"That's Venus." Jack said, glancing a little to Elsa. "The planet of love."

Elsa just smiled and slowly entwined their fingers together. They just silently stared at the sky, as if silence speaks a million words.

"I think it's getting late Jack" Elsa broke the silence, still holding his hand.

"Just cherish this moment." Jack responded, grasping her hand tightly.

Elsa began to yawn. So did Jack. The stars still sparkled above them. Even though people say it's wrong, it felt right. It was right. Soon, both of them drifted to sleep on the grass.

Jack and Elsa always met up with each other. Always in a different place. But today was different, since it felt more special. Yes, their love is forbidden, but it was real. And true love only happens once in a while.

The next day, Elsa awakened inside her room. She was still wearing the dress she wore last night. But how did she get there?

"Strange" She muttered to herself as she changed her clothes.

She went outside and into the dining room, where Anna was already eating.

"Where have you been?" Anna said, mouth stuffed.

"Manners." Elsa said, trying to dodge her question. Where had she been? She never knew where that garden was.

"You're seeing Jack are you?" Anna said and raised a brow.

"Anna. Manners." Elsa said a little nervously. Did people know? Did someone see?

Jack had brought back Elsa when he awoken around five o'clock in the morning. What he didn't know that Anna had been waiting for Elsa to come back. Anna was inside her own room, reading a book right next to the fireplace.

Elsa had told Anna she'll be back soon, but she'd been gone hours now. Which made her suspect things. It was already midnight and still Elsa wasn't home, so Anna decided to just go to sleep and question her sister the next day.

Anna heard Elsa's door click. Curious about why her sister had arrived so late, she rised from her bed and peeped at the small gap the door had. There, she saw Jack putting Elsa to bed then flying out the window.

"Jack, why are you late?" North said, looking at the gigantic globe with yellow lights.

"Just fell asleep." Jack said casually, as if nothing even happened.

"With Elsa?" North turned to face Jack.

"W-What?" Jack said, as if he didn't know anything.

Jack was exhausted. He was supposed to be doing guardian duties but he asked North if he could "spend time alone". North let him go but he'd have to return quickly. But then Jack fell asleep, causing him a delay. North got suspicious as well, so he used one of his snow globes to see where Jack was. He landed in Arendelle's gates. And he spotted Jack fly out the window, sleepily.

Both of them still see each other. Yes, the world almost knew, but they're willing to risk it. Their love was true. And the world can't stop them.

Soon, everyone knew. And their love can be no more. Since both of them had no idea how to still see each other, they had planned something that everyone will remember. And this time, it was their last.

"Jack.. I-I don't know if we should.." Elsa said scared, a vial in her hand.

"If our love can't be, then we should be no more." Jack said, a vial in his hand.

Both looked into each other's eyes. They will never see each other again. They were leaving their lives to save their love. And the only way everyone can be glad is if both had just left the surface of the earth.

Slowly, both sipped from the vials. And moments later, they collapsed to the ground. The world starting to spin. Their breath starting to coarse.

"Elsa, I love you." Jack's final words were.

"Jack, I l-love you." Elsa's final words were.

Soon, both of them were dead. Their cold bodies layed on the floor. Their hands entwined. Their vials empty.

What really broke my heart was their love never found its way in life. Their love was real. It was worth everything. But because of the cruel world's accusations, they had to die. Their love, though, never died.

T H E   E N D

❅❅❅❅❅

A U T H O R ' S   N O T E

Guys, I just got the idea of Romeo and Juliet. The part where they sacrifice each other. Also secret meetings in a garden blah. But really, what I wanna emphasize in this story is the forbidden love. (Since some people say Jelsa doesn't make sense.)

I am sorry if there's stuff thats wrong in this Romeo and Juliet AU. I never really watched or read about it. I hope you find this nice.

I tried my best to write in 3rd person. And.. I think this sucks. I just rushed this story. And I also am sorry if it's like.. 2 pages already. It should only be one but meh.

Anyways, hope this story shines.

V O T E  |  F A N  |  C O M M E N T  |  S H A R E