Chapter 14 How to save a life

Willow

Jackson came back he found me I was happy to see him but at the same time I didn't want him to see me like this. He saw me brake down he saw me at my weakest moment and yet he's here with me. The voices it came back I don't know how I almost forgot about them I don't know why or how they came back but I wanted them to stop. I found my friend and told my mom that I'll met her soon.

 If Jackson didn't come I would of been died by now Jackson was crying holding my tight saying that he's not leaving ever and that he's sorry for getting mad but I don't say a word I make him do all the talking while I sit here like a little girl and cry because in a few moments this will all be over and the voices will come back and I know that know they will never leave.

 When I stop crying I look around us blood were in a tub of blood my eyes go wide there's blood every where on me and on him where soak. "I'm sorry" I whisper but can't hear me he's still holding me and rocking I her him whisper something like a prayer.

 "Willow come back, come back" he say's and when I start to move he open eyes and star at me "I'm here Jackson" I say.

 "Are you ok?" he asked I look away because I don't know the answer to that. I slowly get up from his lap and try to get out of the tub blood is dripping all over me my hair every thing.

 On my way toward the broken down door I look back and I see Jackson still in the pool of blood don't leave him all I see in his eyes are red "I'm sorry" I say and walk away.

Jackson

 I couldn't move when she got up it was unreal I was still in shock and I new this wasn't over she needed me I looked up at her one last time I saw it her eyes that she was back and the demon that was controlling her was gone for now.

 I couldn't watch her leave she needed me and believe it for not I needed her broken or hurt I needed her so I jumped out of the tub and ran after her by the time I was as at the front door I  it was all ready raining. But I ran outside any way I looked around to see if she gotten far  I saw her about to cross the street.

 "Willow!" I ran after her full blast and she took off she ran in the street and I followed her not even caring if a car came by my way "Willow wait!" I yelled after her I heard lighting and she screamed.

 "Stop!" I said but she kept going until she slip on the wet side walk I catch her in time be fore she fell and I had her in my arms she was fighting me "Will you listen to what I have to say!" I yelled. then she stopped moving we were a few blocks away from my car in the rain are clothes were changing back to it's color the rain was washing off the blood.

 "Listen ok I want to help you, I want to fight this evil that's inside of you, Willow I know your mad at me for not being their in time and I'm sorry,  it was just knowing that the other day you could of died got to me and seeing you like this now I realize" I had her in my arms and was looking up at me scared lighting came and I hold her tight "I'm here for you now I'm not going to leave ever I promise" I said as I held her in my arms.

 "Why and how do I know you'll be true?" she asked looking up at me.

 "Willow I need you, I love you" I said moving her hair way from her face tears of blood were falling from her face.

 "I'm broken" she whispered.

 "I don't care well fix you, fix us together I know the real you is in there the one I met the first day at the point of V that's the person I fell in love with and I'm going to get her back" she put her arms around me and hugged me  tight "I miss her too" she whispered.

 "It's ok well get her back I pormise right now all that matter is us right now" thunder.

 "This won't be easy" she said looking up at me.

 "Never said it was"

 "Jackson please don't play games with me" it was as if she was looking into my soul when she said that.

 "I'm not Willow don't you feel the same way?" I asked thunder.

 "I did, well I thought....Jackson--" I cut her off I didn't need to hear any more so I kissed her that's when lighting came and she freaked out but that's only got us closer I pulled her into my arms as if she would slip away any moment I let the rain wash away are fears, tears and pain.

 I know what I risk but this thing right here made it so worth it I pulled way from the kiss "Willow" I said her name as she starters to kiss me every where "Will you come live with me?" I asked.

 Then she stop "What?"

 "Come live with me my family said it was ok I mean just until winter brake is over so we can help you out to find a place" she hugged me and I kissed her wet forehead.

 "As long as I'm near you I'm fine with that, just don't leave me" I smiled and my heart burst and I lift her into my arms.

 "Jackson!" she yelled as I spin her around in my arms we were laughing playing in the rain a few cars drive by and call at us but we didn't care.

 Willow

He came back for me and that's all that matters a guy who didn't care wouldn't take his time and ask you what's wrong even though he didn't know you, he wouldn't go to all this trouble helping you find a dress just for you to see you play, or take you site seeing, visiting you in the hospital every day until he saw your eyes fly open, chase you around town in the rain, go into your burning house and go digging threw ash's looking for your things and on top of that fixs them. The list goes on and on but this right here is real and true.

 I love Jackson.

 He carry's me all the way to his car were still soaking wet kissing each other deeply and long the sun came out while it's still raining I smile as the sunlight comes shinning down on us.

 When were in the car were still kissing it starts to get hot real fast. The next then I new I was in the back sit of his car making out with him while he took off his wet shirt he digs his hands in to my wet hair I take off my top and we don't say any thing were just reading are body's mind.

 And so far all I yell is yes, yes my body is screaming for him all of him he is ours I smile and look up at him.

 "Are you ok?" he asked.

 "Yeah" then I kiss him on his cheek.