Chapter 19

WARNING: This chapter contains sexually graphic male on male content and language, which should only be viewed by a mature (17+) audience. If you are not of legal age to read such content, know that you have been warned. Also if you are offended by, do not like, or do not wish to see BoyxBoy / MalexMale content, please do not read this material. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

____________________________

Chapter 19

(Pic: "Pack Slut," Stacy Hope)

Bryan's POV

After we entered one of the many rooms, Steven continued to carry me and I embraced the feeling of his arms wrapped around me.

He began to walk us over to the bed, and from the smell that was emanating from all around us, I guessed that this was his room in the Pack House. Placing me down on the bed, he began to let go of me and a fear that I had never felt before came over me. I had the feeling that if he let me go I would never see him again.

"Shh, baby, I'm just taking off my shoes and socks." He said, and I let go of him even though it pained me too.

It started to hit me that Dustin came too close to marking me. If I hadn't pushed him away in time, he would have succeeded in marking me. Every second that I wasn't holding Steven, the fear in me grew and grew until I was starting to shake.

I never took my eyes off of Steven as he bent down and took off his shoes and socks, which I felt he wasn't doing fast enough! But I was surprised, yet happy, when he took his shirt off and unbuttoned his jeans then taking them and leaving only his black boxers on, which left nothing to the imagination.

But then again I had already seen every square inch of him. He started to climb on to the bed and I eagerly threw myself towards me. He started to place his arms around me and I only grabbed onto him even harder, not able to calm down my shaking.

"Baby, calm down. I'm not angry at you." I looked up to his eye, and in that instant I knew he could see that I was shaking for another reason.

"Baby, what happened? Please tell me, I need to know." With those words a sob released itself from my mouth and I couldn't hold it back. I kept running through what happened over and over in my head. It was so close. I couldn't believe he had gotten so close to me.

I felt a push in my head and I knew it was Steven begging for me to let him in. I couldn't deny him anything and I wanted all the comfort he could give me. I opened my mind to him and I let the event replay over again in my head as he watched and with each second, his hold on my got tighter. So much so that it started to affect my breathing, but all I wanted to know was that he was here.

As Dustin got closer to me and finally trapped me in my memory, Steven released a fierce snarl and I knew then that he was seeing everything. I gripped tighter on to him as the sob in me continued to come out and I bawled my eyes out against his chest along with wrapping my leg over his hip, trying to get closer to him.