Chapter Eleven

AN: I would be internally greatful if you guys could get my story to 1,100 reads. I feel like nobodys actually interested in my story, but I actually enjoy writing this story. Thank you so much for reading guys!!

Niall's Point Of View

I finished my last chip on the plate and wiped my mouth clean. Nando's gets me every time, not a single time does it fail to satisfy me. I stared at the bathroom door expecting the beautiful brunette to walk out any second.  She's been at least 10 minutes inside now, I'm starting to worry. I paced over to the entrance of the female toilets, and waited.. waited.. waited. 

Still nothing. Just as I was about to get angry a young female stepped aside walking out the bathroom. 

"Excuse me, Did you see a girl with long brown hair inside, with blue eyes? wearing a black dress?" I said quite quickly.. I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't understand a word I just spoke. She looked at me for a moment and smiled.

"No, the bathroom is empty... Are you Niall Horan from one direction?" If the bathroom is empty... Where the hell is she? my tummy turned as the thought sneaked into my mind, she left me, she stood me up, but the main thought that crossed my mind...Why?

"Sorry, I have to go" I said aggressively pushing people that stood in my path, I stepped outside to be greeted to a faceful of cameras and flashing lights. I ran over to my car not caring if I was hurting anyone in my way, it's the least what they deserve for ruining my private life. I unlocked my car and jumped in but found my car to be surrounded by just paps, paps and more paps. I opened my window and I started my engine.

"Look, If you don't step away from my car i'll make you pay for all damage caused and run you over in the process, now move." I said shutting the window so they couldn't put their hands into my car. They all slowly backed away and I quickly drove off, Driving way past the speed limit.

Mia's Point Of View

I struggled to open the door as tears rapidly fell eye from eye, why did it upset me so much seeing Lewis with someone else? Maybe because she was beautiful, everything i'm not.. everything I couldn't ever be. There's so many questions inside my mind that I can't stop asking myself, questions I don't  know the answers to. My key dropped to the floor as my hands trembled. I also fell to the floor falling onto my pavement. I feel bad for leaving Niall stranded in Nandos like I did, I could have let him knew I couldn't be there with Lewis being there with another girl, maybe he would of understood and took me home instead of me running home by myself. Now he will be so angry with me and he probably won't ever forgive me... What kind of girl would leave Niall Horan behind? well that question I could answer.. obviously me. A blinding light flashed me as I looked up into the dark. Out jumped the Irish blonde I left behind. I quickly jumped up from my step and ran over to him, he slammed his car door shut, making me jump.

"Niall i'm so sorry if you could let me expla-" 

"I don't really want you to explain. I don't want to talk to you. I was worried about you, but only to find out I was left behind without an explanation, didn't I deserve one?"

"Niall I-"

"Save it." Niall said harshly slamming his front door in my face, the tears formed once more tonight. I fell to the ground and cried into my hands. Why am I overly emotional? It's so annoying. I looked up at the bright stars in the clear night sky and suddenly stopped crying. I always used to think that the brightest star in the sky was my big brother, looking down on me.