Best Incompleted (FULL)

~

1. "Half A Heart" by meggiekay

Summary: Meet Emily Moore. The shy, funny, emotional and insecure teenager. Meet Niall Horan. The outgoing, funny and carefree guy. Emily was working at a diner when Niall walked in. There is chemistry between them immediately. Emily realizes that she might be falling for him and she can only hope that he feels the same way. But there is a weird twist to their story. Perhaps something no one expected. Forgotten, broken hearted, lost trust and emptiness. The only thing that can help is forgiveness. What happens next?

 .

2. "Drown in You" by LaveeRynth

Summary: Addison Leslie starts working for her uncle's diner to pass time before going to college. Unfortunately enough, the diner starts losing customers because of Addison's feud with Lexi, which later on involved Lexi's boyfriend, Zayn, that also pushed Harry, Addie's best friend to join, as well as Louis, who is mad at Harry for a reason he doesn't tell...and well, it's a complicated story. But will they ever find a way to save the diner before branch manager Liam Payne comes with the order to close it down? Maybe they will, but later on they'll find out that there's something else to save than just a shabby, old diner. Like broken relationships, maybe even a life.

 .

3.  "Suspicions (a Harry Styles Fanfiction)" by Hermitclarke1314

Summary:  Harry Styles is moving from England into Robin's apartment building in Wales, who knows what will happen... Update every Wednesday and Saturday!! (And possibly some in between!) ------ I look in the mirror and hate what I see, a broken down girl, staring back at me. Her eyes are swollen, her skin pale as snow, 'If I disappear, will anyone know?' ------- "You're strong, you'll get through this." Trish says . "You know what the worst part about being strong is? No one ever asks if you're okay." I scream at my friend. "You don't need to be asked, we can see you're not okay." She looks at me with sympathetic eyes. "Then why do I suffer alone?" I plead quietly. ------- "Why me?" "You're special, that's why." "I'm not special, everyone else is." "That's why its you. If someone isn't special in a world full of special people, then they are special."

 .

4. "Murderer [Louis Tomlinson]" by 1Dmyhero

Summary: .......and she loved a murderer. ●●●●● One party ago, she just heard her poor friends screams before being murdered. And now, she's helping the murderer (which by the way, is her new....crush?) eliminate more people off the face of the earth. What has happened?

 .

5. "The Girl in The Orange Dress" by LyricallyStella

Summary: The Girl In The Orange Dress is a modern day Cinderella story. Can one tweet change your life? After attending a One Direction concert, best friends Ellie and Scarlett's lives are turned upside down when Harry Styles tracks down the mysterious 'Girl in the Orange Dress. Join Ellie as she enters a world of paparazzi, scheming models and boy band members who are used to getting their own way. Throw in some laughter, tears and maybe even love and you get, The Girl in The Orange Dress.

 .

6. "Tell Me A Lie" by LexiKnight

Summary:17 year old Alexis “Alex” Payne is a total tomboy. Acts like a boy and dresses like one too. She was sent to America because of a dark past and has lived there for 3 years. She is a little bit uneasy around guys so she dresses like one just so guys would leave her alone. She was always assumed of being a boy by everyone that doesn’t know her so she stuck by it. But what happened to her that changed her so drastically? What would happen when she spends her Spring break with her brother? Will she learn to love? Who in the band will fall for her? Can the boys change her? Let’s find out.