Death rolls the dice

Chapter One

It was raining heavily on the other side of New York, and the beauty of the night was so mesmerizing. My Husband Josh I and were leaving for London. Our plane started down the  runway.

The feelings which I usually have when a plane is about to take off were coming to me all at once.

My tummy felt funny so I held it tight in a futile attempt to stop the ticklish feeling, but it never helps. I looked at my left where my love; my soulmate Josh was sittting, looking at me with amusement as my facial expressions changed with increasing speed of the plane and it's height change.

He held my hand, pressed gently and smiled at me.

His smile was the reason why I had the courage to marry him against my family's permission. His smile was the reason why I was sitting in this plane against my parents' will. It was the reason why my love for him increased with each passing moment. I would do anything to keep that smile on  his perfect face.

We travelled in silence. I wondered what my parents might be doing right now. Will they hate me forever? Or will they accept us?

I know for now they must be infuraited. Did I do the right thing? Was my decision correct? Billion questions were haunting my mind when I saw josh looking at our wedding pictures..

One of the air hostes' handed me a glass of water. Josh finally broke the uncomfortable silence between us.

"Do you regret it now?" He asked staring right into my eyes. I frowned at him for a seond as if I didn't know what he was talking about. But I knew exactly what he was asking about.

I turned my face away from him looking out of the window. The darkness was all I could see on the side that I was looking out of. I looked back at him smiling and said "NO!" His lips turned to a beautiful smile and he kissed me on my forehead, which felt really good. I started playing with his fingers and forgot all my worries, at least for now anyway.

****************************************

"Finally....! Finally you guys are here!!!!" A young lady came running to greet us. She gave a tight hug to Josh. And then she hugged me very gently.

Josh put his arm around her shoulder and introduced her to me, 'We will be living with this beautiful young lady, my cousin Angela and her daughter Koral till we find our own house,' Josh said with a gleefull smile.

"Daphene!" Josh whispered in my ears as his voice sounded nervous and excited too.

"Lets go..!" He interlocked our fingers and we followed Angela.

                                                   **********************************

Vote, If you like it(:

Comment, If you feel like<3