A Thousand And Ten Reasons Why....

This is reasons for things. Some are weird, some are crazy, but all of them are true. I actually started this book to win a fake competition with my boifriend.

1. Love: why I love my boifriend more than anything.

A boifriend in general is pretty cool. (Unless of course it doesn't work out.) but I am an extremely lucky girl and I found my other half. Humans need love. We need to feel it and give it.

We need to give it because otherwise no one would ever feel it and if no one ever felt love, it wouldn't be life. We would be empty bodies. Some of us are extremely lovey and some of us aren't.

Its funny to me because my boifriend is better at being romantic than I am sometimes. I have next to no expirience with being a girlfriend so this is really new to me. That's a flaw I have. He has trouble admitting it though, that I have flaws.

I have a lot of them. He however is perfect. And he isn't even vain about it. He refuses to see that he is perfect. It's hard to use words to define perfect, its one of those things you just have to feel.

Sometimes being in love is hard. Someone gets jealous, mistakes are made, things come across badly when they're supposed to be good. You just have to accept the fact that things happen and you have to chose. It's a simple choice; do you want to work through the problem, or are you going to let everything fall to peices?

Sometimes it seems easier to let it go, but that hurts so much. Too much actually. If you really love someone, you have to try hard. One of the easiest ways to keep things together is to want to make the other person happy.

There is a lot of tiny ways to make someone happy. Smile at them. Hug them, kiss them, tell them 'i love you', take time to simply be together. Do whatever it is you do to make your partner happy. You can even be "naughty". Find out what they like.

If you want you can tease them. If you watch their eyes, their irises will go dark from lust. Don't be afraid but don't be a pushover. You don't want to make it too easy on them.

I love everything about my boifriend. His smile, his voice, his eyes, his personality, everything. He is kind, funny, patient, loving, amazing, beautiful, silly, smart, brave, strong and simply beyond words. I wish I could show him that.

What do you guys think? You can suggest ideas for more chapters in the comments. I hope you like it. Stay awesome forever!!!! :)

~V