Chapter 4

Hey guys, thanks so much to the people who commented and voted on this story. It really means a lot and makes me get one of those smiles that doesn't go away lol. Anyway if you like this chapter please comment and vote, thanks so much :D

Picture below of Chasity in her outfit

Chapter 4

 " Chasity wake up " I heard somebody say.

I opened my eyes slightly and seen Willow in front of my face. I sat up on the bed and rubbed my eyes trying to wake up. I looked at Willow again and seen that she was dressed in a blue off shoulder shirt, some white shorts, and blue wedged heels.

" It's 6:30, time for you to get ready for school " she said ripping the covers off my legs. Cold air met my bare legs making me shiver.

I yawned " Thanks Willow " I said smiling gratefully.

She smiled back knowing that my thanks wasn't only for waking me up for school.

" My mom made us breakfast before she left for work so hurry up " she said before exiting the room.

I yawned and stretched again getting out the warm bed. I got the pink towel and wash cloth that I usually use when I'm over here and went in the bathroom for a shower.

After my shower I went back in the guest room and went through my duffel bag. Willow had on shorts so I guess it's probably nice out today. I put on orange shirt with the words Brown Sugar on the front in gold letters. It kind of rises up a bit showing my belly button piercing, but not too much. I also slipped on my brown skirt that has red and orange flowers on it, I topped off the outfit with some brown Cheetah wedge heels. You know, being mad at my mom I still managed to pick out some cute outfits.

I borrowed Willow's curl-a-iron and curled my hair, and put on a little smokey eye shadow, mascara, and pink lip gloss and a little blush. I looked myself over in the mirror. Is this a bit too much? I mean who am I really trying to impress?

' Mr Anderson ' a voice in my head said.

" Shut up " I growled out. I'm not trying to impress Mr Anderson, it's hot outside so I'm dressed for the weather that's all.

I sighed realising that I'm arguing with myself and grabbed my bag and cellphone before going downstairs. I went in the kitchen and seen Willow sitting at the table eating baccon and eggs. I grabbed a plate and sat down. After we were done eating we went outside to Willow's car and began driving to school.

The whole ride I felt anxious yet nervous all at the same time. I don't know what the hell I'm feeling like that for, it's just school, nothing special.

When we arrived at school, Willow parked her car and we got out. Seconds later Yandy's car pulled up right beside Willow's and Yandy jumped out.

" Wooo, someone looks sexy " she called while waggling her eyebrows at me.

I laughed " Why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself ".

" I'll catch up with ya'll later, I have to get my schedule " Willow said before scurrying away.

Yandy linked her arm through mine as we began to walk to the school.

" So, are you dressed like that to get Mr Anderson's attention? " she asked smirking.

I rolled my eyes " No, I'm dressed like this because it's 80 degrees outside " I scoffed.

She smiled " Okay whatever you say " she sanged.