Chapter 15

(A/N:Im so sorry i havent updated in awhile,i was grounded because i got in a argueement with my principal and it was all her fault but of course im the one in trouble)

Honey's P.O.V.

I openend my eyes to see my dad,Arron and Mason practically hovering over me with concered looks on their faces.

"Oh my god,your ok"dad carcessed the side of my face

I waved my hand"Dad im fine just a little fainting spell you know it tends to happen when you find out your a WITCH!"i yelled the last part histerically as i sat up and looked around to see i was in my room on the bed.

"I know i should have told you but-"he stopped to look back at Mason and Arron who where looking the opposite way but you could tell they were listening really hard.

"Ummm could you give us a minute alone"i wasnt asking but it came out that way so i didint object or say otherwise when they nodded and left us alone.

"As i was saying i should have told you but you were to young at the time and telling you to soon could put you in danger but being the daughter of the most powerful Wictch and Demon of the underworld would put you in danger either way"

"Wait moms a Demon?"

He nodded"Shes a kick ass demon if I might add or at least she was"

"Wait,was? as in no longer as in as in dead"

He took my hand"Yes"

A single tear slid down my cheek, my voice wavered slightly as i spoke"what happenend?"

"Im not sure if you want-"he began

"What happenend"i asked with more force this time,i wanted to know and i wanted to know now and he was going to tell me what happedend to my damn mother now.

He sighed and ran his hand that i wasnt cluching for dear life through his short tousled salt and pepper colored hair before answering.

"A couple of months after we found out that you were safely with nick and he was cloaking your scent with his-"

i stopped him"wait you sent nick to watch over me"it sorta made me feel better to know that they were still watching over me in a sorta creepy way.

He nodded and continued"yes anyway your mother and I were hiding from the people coming after us,She'd gone out and they attacked to fast,there where so many of them,i couldnt get there in time and they-"he began chocking on his words.

"They what?"i urged him to continue.

"They killed her right in front of my eyes,while i sat there helpless and watched"he buried his hands in his face.

"I tried i really did but they held me back and i couldnt do anything,those sick bastards laughed as they tore her to shreads"his eyes darked in anger as he recalled the event.

"Who killed her?"dont cry dont cry dont-

Dammit.

"Demon Hunters there working with some races of the supernatural community to emiminate all demons and their off-springs"I could tell he was trying really hard not to cry in front of me.

When i didnt say anything he continued"your mother was one of the most powerful demons because she could control all the elments except Air,she died before she could master it"

I nodded and asked"How come you and werewolfs dont get along?"

"back in the 1700s witches had enough power to imprison werewolfs and vampires to use them as slaves"he answered.