Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Simeon…

(Miles McMillian, my vision of what sweet Simeon would look like---->) 

“God, this day is taking forever.” I thought as I stared at the clock on the wall over my chemistry professor’s head yet again for the umpteenth time since the class began. I tried to pay attention to what the lecture was about but my mind kept going to the takeout orders for the shrimp platter and the chicken and rice dish that I had to pick up at Courtney’s favorite Greek Restaurant before five o’clock this evening.  I still had to set up our bedroom with the candles and such in our condo for our romantic night tonight. And I had to do all of this before he finished his last lecture at seven o’clock this evening, and everything had to be absolutely perfect.

 Today is our anniversary, three years together so far, and I wanted to make it special and add a little something different to our routine. I have noticed lately that Courtney hasn't been as affectionate as he used to be towards me, but I just chalked it up to our conflicting schedules. He lectured his Philosophy student’s two classes a day almost five days a week. Then I had three classes a twice a week and one on Saturdays plus my time spent in the lab for my chemistry courses; we were always passing by each other at home. Neither of us in one place at the same time for more than a few minutes even on the weekends. And I know that Courtney preferred for me to be at his beck and call, his pretty little bit of ass ready and waiting for when and where he demanded it.

But Courtney had known from the beginning, even before he moved out of my campus dorm room and into his posh condo, that I wasn’t going to drop out of the Doctorate of Pharmacy program just to cater to his needs full time. He had wholly agreed with me at the time on the topic of my goals of obtaining my degree. So with that agreement firmly in place our relationship had proceeded to move on full steam ahead. I have worked too hard to get where I am. I have given blood, sweat, and tears to reach three into the six years towards my degree. There were plenty of nights I regretfully had to choose my textbooks over sucking him off, or having him bend  me over and fuck me on the nearest available piece of furniture in order to keep my grades at the top percentage fields required by the college in order for me to keep my scholarship.

 Tonight is supposed to make up for all those missed opportunities, a time to reconnect and coddle and pamper my man. He has always been larger than life to me. I remember being so flattered when this distinguished man had taken notice of me. I had nearly swooned when he had approached me on that bright sunny day in the quad area looking like a GQ model straight off the runway.  He had asked me my name. Courtney has eight years over than my twenty-two years of age. He is polished, articulate, and extremely handsome.  I could spend forever looking into his crystal blue eyes or resting my head in the crook of his neck while running my fingers through his thick wavy blond hair. I have had wet dreams about his tanned and toned physique, and I have spent numerous hours exploring every delectable inch of it. I have come to love that man so much; he is my everything and I couldn’t wait to get home to show him how much he means to me.

 Finally, after what seemed like forever, my professor drew his lecture to a close and after giving us a shit load of homework. He innocently smiled had the nerve to wish us a good weekend...ugh the evil, evil man. Who in the world said he was fit to be a teacher. Anyway, after furiously scribbling down the assignment, I threw everything into my bag and high tailed it out of there. I had a sexy beast I needed to seduce before the day was over and done. It seemed that everyone was in just as much of a hurry as I was to get off campus, because the exits were all gridlocked and they sadly resembled the main student parking lot. Those students who lived off campus were making a run for the border. It took a little longer than I anticipated to get away but I managed to pick up the food on time and everything else I needed was already at home, hidden in the hall closet waiting for me to unveil everything on my unsuspecting boyfriend later tonight. A shiver of excitement ran down my spine and I couldn’t help the goofy grin that spread across my on my face and remained there.