Dont Save Me

"What do you mean 'why the hell is Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson in our garage'?! Aren't you happy?" He asked, demanding for an answer. This is where he becomes bipolar. I watched his natural tan skin, similar to mine, turn red. He was getting very angry and I felt myself cringe, getting ready for the blow to the head that was coming my way. My eyes closed, preparing for the deep pain. Then I heard him breathe out, I opened one of my deep brown eyes, allowing me to see my dad. His face wasn't red anymore, I bet he just wanted to calm down since it is my birthday, but I know I will get abused later on for what I had asked. It's just how my dad rolls. 

"I... I mean, this is sweet of you but... but you shouldn't kidnap them," I stutter out, pointing to the two boys, who have silver duct tape over their mouths and are tied to wooden chairs by cream-colored ropes. 

"I worked hard to find these boys and kidnap them," my dad says, trying to keep his cool. His fists are curled up into tight, little balls and I can tell he is holding his breathe. 

"Okay, okay," I say, shrugging off the fact that he kidnapped these major celebrities, and enjoying the fact that they were in my presence. I walk over to them and examine them quickly. They were still wearing their concert clothing. Louis still had on is red capris, navy toms, striped navy and white shirt, and a pair of navy suspenders. Harry had on a white v-neck, his signature, navy blazer, cream trousers, and his typical accessories. 

"I am going to leave you with them, dear," my dad said walking out of the garage and locking the door behind him. Oh great, I stuck in this garage with Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles- 

Wait. 

LOUIS TOMLINSON AND HARRY STYLES!? 

My breath hitches, and I kneel down in front of the boys. 

"Here, let me take this off of your mouths," I say, warily pulling the duct tape off of Harry's mouth. He moans in pain, making me cringe. I feel bad. Once I pull Harry's duct tape off I say, "don't scream or anything. Dad will kill you and me, Louis, too." Both of their eyes widen and I giggle, starting to gently pull off Louis' duct tape, making him squeak in pain.

"Sorry, guys," I say guiltily, pulling a chair up in front of them, and sitting down on it. I bury my forehead into my hands. "I didn't think he would do this. My dad is insane. Really. And, I mean it is sweet of him for doing this, but no, you don't kidnap people." I feel a few tears slip out of my eye and a lonely drop falls to the concrete, garage flooring. 

I feel a gentle hand lay on my back, trying to comfort me. My head looks up slowly, my eyes meeting the gaze of a pair of pale, blue eyes. 

"Babe, this is not your fault, it is your dad's. He chose to do this, and we will be gone soon enough. He can't keep us here forever," Louis says sympathetically. I smile slightly, but the truth is, I don't want them to leave. These two boys are my favorite of all. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love them all equally, but something about these two intrigues me. 

"Thanks, Louis," I say softly, he smiles sweetly, causing me to smile back. Harry clears his throat and I giggle, looking over to him. He winks and I giggle even more, if that is possible. 

"Harold! Stop cheating on me!" Louis shouts, kicking Harry with his foot, which is not tied to the chair. I burst out into laughter, rolling onto the floor. 

"ROFL! ROFL!" Harry shouts, trying to point at me, but his hand is, of course, tied to the chair. That made me laugh more! 

"STOP MAKING HER LAUGH!" Louis shouts and I finally stop laughing. I stand up, but I found out one of my earrings are gone. Shit. Those are real crystal earrings. I start crawling around. I hear a few whispers from behind me. Then I remember I am wearing some short American Eagle short shorts. Ah shit, they can see my butt. I quickly find my earring and slip it into my pocket. I awkwardly stand up, inching my shorts down farther, so it doesn't look like I am wearing some type of thong shorts. I turn around to Harry and Louis, right away they start acting 'natural.' Which consists of awkward whistling and looking around the garage. 

"You guys are freaks and creeps!" I shout, giggling slightly, and blushing. 

Then, my dad walks in through the door. 

"May I talk to Louis?" He asks and Harry, Louis, and I exchange a look I didn't even understand myself. 

"Sure," Louis says and I help untie him, releasing Harry with him. 

"No fighting," dad says, I know he is armed with some type of weapon. I give Louis a look that says 'don't mess with him,' and he nods, understanding it. 

Louis walks out with my dad leaving Harry and I. 

"So..." I say awkwardly. 

"Your beautiful," Harry says, stepping closer to me. I bet my face is as red as a tomato. 

"Thanks, but no thanks," I say, not believing what he had said. Dad has always treated me like a worthless piece of crap... and that's what I am. 

His arms wrap slyly around my waist, I don't bother pulling away, and Harry's gorgeous green eyes stare into mine. I stand up on my tiptoes, just so I am eye-level, and he starts leaning in. Harry Styles is going to kiss me. ME! 

His soft, pink lips press against mine. Is this really happening? I immeadiately kiss him back. This is wrong. I know, I know. But, what would you do? He nibbles on my lip, opening my mouth. His tongue slides in and explores my mouth. My hands tangle themselves in his hair and his hands cup my face, gently massaging my cheeks. 

Then the door opens. 

"Oh, um, sorry," Louis says, sounding sad and disappointed. Harry and I immeadiately pull away from each other and Louis goes running in the other direction. 

"LOU! WAIT!" I shout. I knew I shouldn't have kissed Harry. It's just wrong. I barely know this boy. But, right now I am worried for Louis. My dad could really hurt him, he might thing Louis is trying to escape. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! It's me 1DSkyPie! Sheeyaaahh! I hope you liked that chapter. I have a feeling this story is going to be amazing. Really Amazayn. SUPER AMAZAYN! Okay, anyway, please keep reading! 

Xx Sky 

*muah muah, kisses*