Breathe, Jules, Breathe

"I could ask you the same thing. I thought you hated me," I was trying to act casual but I was failing miserably. 

"Why are you so nervous?" he tilted his head to the side. Amusement plastered on his face.

"I'm not nervous," I said in a puff. 

"Yes, you are," he teased and I looked away. 

"So, what's up?" I looked at his image on the screen again and he still had that arrogant smirk on his face. 

"I wanna try something," he whispered.

"What?"

"What color is your underwear?" my eyes widened and I couldn't help blushing fiercily. My face was as red as a tomato.

"You..." An insult didn't come to my mind. Evan laughed loudly. God, even his laughter was sexy. I glared at him until he was done laughing. 

"I knew you would do that,"

"What?'"

"Blush like that, you're so innocent, Jules," his eyes held a glint of something I couldn't decipher. 

"You are a pervert," I accused him.

"No, I am not," he ran his fingers through his hair messing it a little. I gawked at him like a stupid person. Anytime soon I was going to start drooling all over my laptop "I just enjoying teasing you, Mrs. Strawberry," my breathe was caught inside my lungs. Those nicknames sounded so good coming from him. Evan cleared his throat. I realized my mouth was hanging partly opened so I regained my composure and gave him a closed mouth smile.

"You should stop it with the pet names,"

"Why?"

"Because we're friends," I slurred the last word. Why was it that I couldn't deal with the fact that he thought of me as a friend? I mean, I understand him. We met on the internet. It was not like he was going to like more than a friend, right? Those stuff didn't happen. We hadn't even faced each other personally. It was then I realized how bad I wanted to meet him in the real world, which brought me to the next question I made "Where do you live?" Evan's smile vanished and he looked deadly serious for a moment. 

"Are you stalking me again, Jules?" he pretended to be scared.

"No, I just want to know,"

"Why?"

"I'm curious besides, you're my friend,"

"Does it matter?"