Chapter 1:Home

'FLIGHT 149, Has now landed" the overhead speakers rang, I grabbed my carry-on and headed towward the EXIT.

"Mommy!" I heard someone yell, I turnned around to see Maya and Ethan, With my mom, I ran toward them I hugged them both tightly, and then stood up to my mom. "How were the kids?" I asked

"They were great! They missed you so much!" She said

"Let's go, I have to get my bags," I said taking hold of Maya and Ethans hand.

We headed toward the baggage claim. And got my bags, I had spent the last 2 months away, on a much needed vactioan in the Carribean on a Cruise. I grabbed my 2 suitecase's and set them down.

"Hurry up mommy!' Maya said pulling on my hand.

"Just a second sweetie," I said and pulled out my cell-phone out. To see 5 missed calls. and 2 voicemails. (I'll get it later) I told myself. and pulled the luggage after me, and headed toward the car pulled up out front. my brother got out of the driver seat and came around to grab my bags.

"How are you Sis?" he asked pulling me in for a hug.

"Great, " I told him, and we all hopped in and drove off to my place.

*********************************************************************************************************

"Welcome home" My mother said unlocking the door for me, since I was holding onto the luggages.

It smelled clean, and fresh. Simply unused, Everything was neatly put away where it belonged. the sink was empty. The house was dust free.

"Thank you Mom," I said pulling her in for a hug.

'Your welcome sweetie." she said Grinning

"I have to go, I'll call you later," she said walking toward the door.

"Thank you, Bye!" I yelled after her,

I ran upstairs and lowered my suitcases onto my bed, and changed.Into my favorite skiny jeans a white blouse and the gray cardigan I had bought before I left. I headed to the family room where Maya and Ethan were watching t.v.

"Hey Kidos," I said Lowering myself between them on the sofa,

"I'm Hungwy!" Ethan cried,

"Ok, Let's see what we have" I said standing up, and heading into the kitchen

I open the fridge (It's empty!) I close it and turn to a stack of mail on the island, bills bills bills.

I grabbed my keys and purse. "Maya! Ethan!" I yelled.

"Yeah?" they both asked

"Let's go, I'm leaving to the store!" I said slipping on my flats.

They came running, "Did u close the t.v.?" I ask

'Yes!" they both said, and put there shoes on, and ran out to the door to the Mercedes SUV parked out front. I shut the door behind me and headed out to the car. After checking to see if the kids were buckled up, I started the engine, and we headed to the supermarket.

<<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>><<>>

"Let's go!" I said stopping the car. I got out and opened the door and they hopped out. I grabbed there hands, and we headed inside.

"Can I sit inside the cart?" Maya Asked

"Your a big girl!" I said

"My foot hwrt!" Ethan cried

I picked him up and set him inside. and then Maya.

And headed down each isle, one-at-a-time. But like always the kids wanted everything they saw.

"I want candy!"

"I want Toy!"

"I want, I want, I want!" Is all I heard.

************************************************************************************************************

After spending over 200$ at the supermarket, we headed home.

I decided to make them some Mac & Cheese for lunch.

"Foods ready!" I yelled, once the food was set on the table.

They both came running. I sat on the end of the table. with Maya on one side, and Ethan on the other.

"Who wants to pray?" I asked folding my hands.

"MEEE!" Ethan yelled

"Ok" I said closing my eyes and bowing my head.

"Thwank you Jesus fow dis foo, Amen!" He said and then started eating

......... After Lunch the kids napped while I did some laundry and unpacked my belongings, checked my emails, And filled through the mail. The phone starts ringing I quicky grab it off the counter before it wakes the kids. "Hello?" I ask

"Hey, Your back! How was your trip?" Kristyn asked

"It was great! But I'm So happy to be back on land!" I said chuckling

"We need to hang out!" she said

"Yeah for sure, What are you doing around 4? It's 2:16," I said looking up at the microwave time.

"Well, I'm off, 4-7 I have a date tonight with Brian," She said excited 

"OKay. How about We meet up at the mall, around 4?" I said

"Ok! Great See you there!" She said

"Ok, Bye!" I said and hung up. 

I placed the phone back into charging and made my way Too the laundry room to fold up the clothing from inside the dryer.

****************************************************************************************************************

I walked into Maya's room where she was sitting up in her bed, playing with her favorite doll. I Sat down next to her. "Come one, you gotta get dressed, were going to the mall, With Aunt Krissy!" I said ticking her.

He started giggling, "Stop it! mommy stop!" She cried while trying hard not to laugh