03.

"Because...I love you."

Louis...loved me. He loved me.

That moment I knew; I was doing something utterly idiotic. Trying to kill myself? Before a show? Really Harry?

"Louis?" I asked, he was looking down, but immediately looked up when I said his name.

"Yeah...?" He answered. He sounded scared.

"I love you, too." I said. Even though he already knew this.

He smiled at me, and started to lean in.

Just then, the doors bust open of the arena, and what I figured to be screaming girls, were really people from an ambulance bringing in a gurney.

Louis got off of me and pulled me closer to him, like if he let me go, he would never see me again.

I held onto him just as tight.

I looked over at the boys. They were all crying, still shocked from what was all happening and frankly, I couldn't blame them. I mean, imagine your best mate pulling out a gun threatening to kill themselves, then both of your best mates making out right before your eyes. It's a lot to process.

"Harry, go with the ambulance." One of the stage guys said. I looked at Louis and he nodded, saying it was okay.

I hopped off the stage slowly, and to the ambulance guys. They didn't take me to the hospital, they just took me out to the ambulance. Checking my pulse, temperature, eye site, and everything else they possibly could.

They didn't let any of the boys come near me. I didn't know why.  It's not like I would bite.

"Well, you're fine, no harm was done, but I don't think you should do the show tonight. You need some rest." The guy who went by Dr. Morales said. My heart sped up.

"I've never missed a show, I can't miss this one! I can't!" I said, tears forming in my eyes. I think I was shaking aswell.

Louis ran over to me, ignoring the commands to get away from me. He wrapped his arms around me and I cried into chest. I couldn't miss a show. I just couldn't.

"Harry, it's just one show. You'll be okay. Let's just go home, baby."

Baby. He called me baby.

I nodded, and the ambulance took me and the rest of the boys home.

Boy, the media were going to make a party out of this tomorrow.