Chapter Three: Bullets & Blood

"I'm never squeamishness to blood. We can thug and get out of hand. Whats the options. Only conclusion is shooting. Bullets popping, hoodlums dropping. Fear any day that the feds will come knocking."

________________________________________________________________________

Amour

Once Fatim and I arrived at the house party you can hear Speaker Knockerz, Dance, blaring from the speakers. I grabbed ahold of Fatim's hand and pulled her to the dance floor with no hesitation.

I bumped my hips against her, attempting to get her to do the bump with me. We began doing all kinds of dance before getting tired and heading over to the kitchen to get something to drink.

I knew some people must have spike any or all of the drinks so I just asked for a water bottle as Fatim asked for the same. I twist the cap and looked inside the bottle just in case something was weird with my water before taking a gulp.

Fatim was finally loosing up a bit. It took hours to convince her to come to this house party. Since her mama died all she ever does is stay inside the house so I had to get her out so she can enjoy herself.

We didn't know who was throwing the party but I sure as hell wanted to twerk my ass off tonight and worry about nothing. And I was most sure nobody was gonna ruin the moment.

Plus I was lookin' good so I had to show it. I was wearing a black crop top that say 'BADDIE' in bold, white, cursive print and my cheetah print leggings went nicely with my black Doc Martins boots. My chunky, gold chain was paired with my gold studded earrings. My hair was pulled back into a slick ponytail.

Fatim was killin' her outfit although she had second thoughts about it. I reasoned with her that she needed to show a little bit more skin but not to much to the point where she was half naked.

Her floral print shorts was high up to her navel and matched her floral Doc Martens boots along with her black bandeau which show her flat stomach. I fixed her hair into a neat bun, sitting tight on her head.

"Who party dis' is?" She asked swaying her hips a little.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't know."

She crossed her eyes at me before scoffing. "Whatcha' you mean you ont' kno'?"

I rolled my eyes. "As in I ont' kno'." I say in with a obvious tone in my voice.

She placed her water bottle on the kitchen counter which was right next to us and put her hands on her hips with a slick bend in her left leg. "What's tha matter with you! You drag me to a party and you ont' even know who's throwin' it! What if something pops off and we end up in the mist of it? Huh? Then what!" She yelled in frustration, causing people to turn their head our way, that was how loud she was.

"Calm down and relax! If something pops off we can take the back way! And I don't think anything is going to happen!"

I could tell in her eyes that she was kind of scared of what might happen.

"Anything can pop off!"

T-Pain, Up Down began to play and I had to get on the dance floor. I pulled Fatim to the dance floor ignoring her statement. I waited for the beat to drop and then begin to twerk. After a while I saw Fatim beginning to sway the hips and twerk with the beat.

My lips curved in a smile noticing that she was enjoying herself.

____________

Fatim Heights

I was actually enjoying myself once the DJ played T-Pain, Up Down. AJ was behind me and was twerkin' that ass off of hers. She was right I needed to loosing up, moping around all day inside the house was not what I needed.