Chapter 12

Author's Note: Sorry, haven't updated for a while!! :) But here is a new one :) Dedications will be going out, it's just that they don't work on my laptop, just load then stop, but I will dedicate to people who have commented and what not, so I will get around to that sometime!! :) Enjoy!!

Chapter 12

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

There was nothing better, then making a cheating boy, looking like an idiot in front of everyone. Well, no one really noticed, but I felt great about it. All my sad emotions had tried up, and I knew Jack would cause no more tears from me. Tears from Brittney maybe, once she finds out he kisses many girls. And I wasn't going to attempt to try and tell her because I'd just get a mouthfull. Instead, I let them be. I let Josh and Morgan be and, well, I spent more time with Martha, because she was caring. We would do great things together, laugh, and it made me feel much better, that I actually had a friend. 

It's our free time. I'm sitting on my bed, in my cabin, reading a magazine, working my way through a personality test. Morgan was on her bed too. I was surprise, assuming she should be with Josh. I peer up towards her. She has her phone?! I wondered if Josh stole it for her. Pfft, probably. Then I felt guilty. I had taken mine too, but, Martha knew about it so, wasn't it fine? I looked back at my magazine. I heard Morgan give a girly giggle before she got up and headed to the door. 

"Well, look's like I'll be seeing my boyfriend, unlike some people." 

I ignored her. I didn't care. Actually, I pulled a face of disgust, even thinking about Jack. 

"Doesn't bother me,' I say, 'Jack was a jerk."

She hesitated at my response. 

"So is Josh," I mumble.

She huffed angrily. 

"Jealous," she muttered, before leaving and slamming the door behind her. I couldn't help laughing. Ooh, won't get a big shock when she see's Josh sucking another girl's face off! 

Soon, after sitting on the bed for too long, I decide some fresh air would be nice. A walk in the forest, by the river maybe. Josh's prank didn't bother me anymore. Why should that stop me from seeing the world? I put away my magazine and head out towards the forest. There was no one else, only the trees, the birds, the animals and me. It was nice out here. The sun was warm on my skin. I rounded a corner to a path. Up ahead, I could see two figures. As I drew nearer, I realised it was Josh and Morgan. I frowned and turned onto another path. I could see them kissing. 

Later, I met up with Martha for dinner, in the staff meal room. The staff were actually, really nice people, and I'd rather them than the other kids. They asked how such a lovely girl could be in a place like this, so I explained. They were shaking their heads throughout the story. 

"You poor thing," one man, Ronald said. 

I laughed. 

"I'm starting to warm up to the place, thanks to Matha," I say. 

Everyone smiles at her. We have cakes and biscuits for dessert. We stay back later than all the other students, and soon I'm walking myself back in the breezy night air. I open the door to find Morgan's magazines and belonging's spread across the floor. Pages were ripped out and clothes were hanging off the bed, and crinkled up in piles on the floor. I was shocked to come in and see. Her face was red, her eyes puffy and her hair in an 'I was just electrocuted' sort of hairstyle. 

"Morgan?" I called. 

She was panting uncontrollably. 

"What's wrong?" I ask.