All alone

I was running away, I heard a gun hit the ground. My breaths quickened. Adrenaline filled my body. Tears were in my eyes.

Bang, bang, bang.

Three shots were fired. I ran while crying never to dare look back. Why, Yuzuru did we leave home. Rapidly running and breathing. I made it back to the dock. The only things I had now was Isamu and the ticket. Beside the ticket stand I sat sobbing. It's all my fault, I never did anything. I only ran away, to the most important person in my life. I am weak, a piece of thrash. Why was I ever born I just make things worse. Shouldn't I be dead instead of my brother. I heard foot steps. A boy came to me about the same age. He didn't seem to have anyone either. All alone just like me. He took my hand and pulled me up from my feet.

Still I was crying but he lead me to the ticket stand. We went through the security. One question they asked was your name. Obviously I responded Kamiyah Masuka but in a depressed voice. The boy spoke in front of me for the first time.

"Haruki Kiski," he answered.

We continued walking, it was almost 8:00. There was so many questions I wanted to asked him. There was a

ramp to board the boat. It was squished with people. The boat it self was small and could only fit a hundred people on the deck. We took a spot against a wall.

I asked," how did you got a ticket?"

"isn't it obvious. The only time a kid can get a ticket through gangs, they send us there start the rebellion. I thought you would know now because of your brother," He replied honestly.

I started to cry again.

He apologized," I'm sorry don't cry, your brother wouldn't want to see you like this".

I demanded," That can't be true but how do you know my brother and what happened?"

"He's well know for what he did to the other gang's boss. Also I heard some bullets being shot and you running away." he told. "I saw him die."

Again tears flowed. Hugging Isamu then Haruki hugged me. My brother is dead and it's all my fault. I have to not cry and live on to complete our dream. A beautiful new world I need to create. It was 8pm. The other passengers got ready. The boat's engine started, to a new world we sailed.