A Side She Never Knew (A BlackFrost Fanfiction)

This is a fanfiction about the ship LokAsha/BlackFrost, don't like it? Then leave, please. Thanks. This first book will be based off Thor 2: The Dark World. 

___________________________________________________________________________

Loki had finally gotten what he desired for, for oh so long. The throne of Asgard. He was finally the king of the mountain, the realm of Gods and Goddeses. Yet, he was still not satisfied. He had lost almost everyone he had once cared about and had cared about him. The death of his 'mother', Frigga, was still haunting at him, prying at him. He could not turn to his brother. Thor still believed Loki was dead. Perhaps, just perhaps, it was better if it stayed that way, for as long as it possibly could. Loki knew that one day, Thor would return to Asgard and would find his little brother smiling and gleaming in the throne instead of Odin. 

Loki stepped down from the throne and made his way to the room where Malekith's comrade had murdered his mother. He had not dared to walk into that room since the day he received word that she had died. He blamed himself for helping the monster find his way out from the dungeons. How was he to know what they were after? His grip around his sceptre tightened. He wanted to scream out once more but quickly turned around instead and walked out of the room. He had to clear his mind, but not here in Asgard. It brought too many painful memories. Instead, he went down to Midgard through one of the many secret portals. Never in his life had he thought of ever going there again, but he didn't exactly want to go to any other realm either. 

Obviously he did not go to Midgard in his usual attire, he used his magic to change into something that a Midgardian would wear. Here on Midgard, it was colder than Asgard. He didn't mind the cold of course, however, he was wearing a coat either way. Mainly because everyone else was warmly dressed in this weather. Loki was back in Manhattan, the part of New York that he had once almost destroyed and gained power over with his army. Looking around at the skyscrapers and other buildings he noticed that almost all of them have been reconstructed, how long has it been since his attack? He couldn't remember, he had lost track of the time during his time in the dungeons, and during his multiple trials. As he walked around on the strets, he wondered if any of the mortals would recognize his face. Althought, none of them actually got to see it up close. What if he ran into his brother Thor? The chanses of that were too small, and wasn't his girlfriend's currect occupation in London? Loki wasn't sure about all this, perhaps it had been a mistake to come to Midgard of all places. But he had to admit, that there was something about this realm that was different. He just couldn't put his finger on it. 

Loki made his way to the park where he found himself a bench where not too many mortals were. He sat down, leaned back and closed his eyes for a little, listening to the sounds that were around him. He could hear the birds sing, and call out for one another. A group of kids were talking about something he could not quite understand from where he was at. There was rustling coming from the trees above him. A squirrel, maybe? He sat there in pure and divine silence, letting his mind wander off to try and find salvation from the things that haunted him. 

______________

Natalia Alianova Romanova, "The Last Romanova of Stalingrad", and the First Black Widow of the Red room Initiative, has just arrived form an assassination mission in Budapest of all places. Deciding that she needed to unwind, she went back to her quite large apartment and changed into normal attire, meaning, not her S.H.I.E.L.D uniform. Black tight pants, a red shirt, black high heels, and finally, a brown long sleeved leather jacket. Shutting and locking her apartment door behind her, she took the elevator down to G (Ground Floor) and started to walk down to the local park that wasnt too far from the building she lived in. Her high heels tapped to the concrete flooring as she neared the park. This was Natlaia's only place where she could unwind, which was exactly what she needed. Sitting on a vacant bench exactly opposite of the God of Mischief, she was completely oblivious to him sitting right in front of her. She closed her eyes, letting nature consume her mind. First, the birds started to chirp. When Natalia was little, she always thought that birds had their own language. The children laughing was, to Natalia, adorable. 

Then the memories came.

First, her parents, her family, and the damned fire that took them from Natalia's grasp. Natalia was only little when it happened, it went like a blur. For one second, Natalia was snuggled against her parents, her mother on her right, her father on her left, and Vindiktor on the other couch, reading, of course. The next thing she knew, everything was alit. It burnt at her eyes, it burnt at her skin. She was thrown out of the window by her mother and into Ivan's arms. She was raised by him and of course, he died before her. What came to her next, was, the Red Room Initiative. They forced her into their game to become the Black Widow of Russia, to work alongside the Soviet Union on their missions. She killed 11 other girls to win the title, was it really worth it? Thirdly, Budapest. Not many knew what happened in Budapest. That was where Hawkeye, her partner, and Natalia met. It wasn't exactly a good meeting. Not many meetins begin with guns being pointed at the other's heads. Finally, The Avengers. Loki. She couldn't believe it, but when Thor confirmed that Loki was "dead", she couldn't help but be shocked. Although she hated him at the time, he was still a person that Natalia had seen, known, and interacted with. She had lost way too many during her time at S.H.I.E.L.D. She wished that she could have done something. Looking down to the ground, finally opening her eyes, she cussed to herself, clenching her fists. She looked up, and finally saw the figure sitting before her. She couldn't believe her eyes. "What..." Natalia mumbled softly as she stood up, her eyes wide with shock. She didn't know what she was feeling, it wasn't hatred. It was something else. 

".... Loki?"

_____________