(insert # here) Reasons why...
15 Reasons why I hate Harry Potter.
1. J.K Rowling encourages us to draw lightning bolts on our heads with red Faber Castell "connector pens".
2. She also encourages guys and girls alike to skip around like pansies holding twigs.
3. Did I mention she is encouraging burka's as school uniforms?
4. J.K Rowling has a... rather creepy obsession with wizardry and magic... which causes me to believe she should be admitted into an asylum.
5. I am guessing that she won't take lady Gaga with her.
6. J.K Rowling has such a sad, sad life that she feels the need to earn millions on wrirting her life story. (I did mention she belonged in an asylum, did I not?)
7. She attempts to tell us that round, black glasses are back in style. EPIC FAIL.
8. J.K Rowling looks like she belongs in Harry Potter herself.
9. She has recently attempted to put postmen out of business by telling us all that the freaky owl will take the letter for you, when really, It just wants to refill it's litter box. (sarcasm)
10. She has put owl tamers back in business. Oh how I HATE postmen, especially FLYING ones.
11. I own glasses, and I now refuse to wear them often in fear of them magically changing from rectangle framed glasses, to round framed glasses. *shudders*
12. Especially when Mr. Kumar (Bald teacher) starts speaking gibberish that resembles the contents of a Harry Potter spell book.
13. It caused the world to change their mind about getting a perm, because that's Hermionie's thing bro'. *does weird gangsta dance*
14. I fell asleep in the order of the phoenix. (movie)
15. Which just 'happened' to bring Rpatz into stardom. I HATE YOU CRUEL WORLD!