Never Again!

Author's Note: This piece is a dialogue only flash fiction I wrote for fun. Contains lots of foul language. Hope you enjoy :D

“Holy crap Tod! W-Wh-What are we gonna do with her?”

“Shhhh, you are fucking loud! Do you think all the people are deaf? And how many times have I told you not to call out my name?”

“I… I’m sorry. But it’s not like there’s anyone else in the house. You see…. she’s….pretty much unconscious there on the floor….”

“Who fucking cares?”

“But …what if… what if she’s dead? There’s blood on her head.”

“Now can you fucking shut your mouth? Come on! Go over the drawers and shove all the jewelries into this bag! Hurry up!”

“What about you?”

“Trying to open the safe!”

“How do you know the combination number?”

“Jesus! I don’t. I’m prying it open with this crowbar!”

“Damn I never thought it could be that easy! I thought it wasn’t real on TV!”

“JEEZZZ!! Shut your piehole and go get the jewelries NOW you stupid fool!”

“Ouchhhhhh!!! Fuck!!!”

“What’s the matter?”

“I cracked my front teeth! Holy crap it hurts”

“Keep it low you dumbass! How’d you do that?”

“I bit on this bracelet to see if it’s real…”

“Oh for heaven’s sake! Just take everything! Hurry we have to leave asap!”

“Ouchhhhhhh!!!”

“What now?”

“I stubbed my toes on the dresser!”

“You fucking shithead!”

“It’s dark and I can’t see!!!”

“If you don’t stop whining and hurry up we will be able to see jail! Hurry up and get out through the patio door!” _(abruptly)_”What the fuck are you doing over there?”

“I’m dialing 911”

“Are you fucking serious?”

“I’ll hang up after they pick the call. They’ll send someone to bring this lady to the hospital!”

“Jesus Christ! Are you brain-damaged? I’d never do this with you if I knew!”

“This will be my first and last time!”

“Shhhh!! Do you hear the siren?”

“Shit! That was faster than I thought!”

“Run now!”

“Guys over there! Put your hands behind your head and don’t move! You are under arrest!”

“Tod, I’m so sorry…”

“Fuck you!”

“Never again I’m going to do this!”

“Yes! Never again, cause we will be in jail tomorrow! And your kids will be fatherless, homeless and starving! Good job, dumbass!”