Living with fear

Tied up to an antique chair in a unfamiliar surrounding is not very fun, especially when your tied up to tight and you don't know what your future holds. For about an hour it is just me and the naked girl. I feel kind of sorry for her, as it is a bit cold. In that time I've noticed that pretty much everything in this office is antique stuff. From the desk to the bookshelf to the light above my head. 

The girl next to me has finnaly givin up the struggle. I guess she knows better than me what going to happen next, but since our mouths are closed I can't ask her any quistions. I'm gonna have to brave my fear and wait to see why this is happening to me.

After what seems like a life time the door behind us squeak open. The footsteps is heavy and I can hear    heavy breathing as well. The figure that appears in front of us is one of a tall and broad man. He has long dark hair that's tied up in the back of his neck, His eyes is as black as the night and there is no emotion showing on his face.

He steps over to the desk that's in front of us and rest himself in the chair behind the desk. First he just stares from me to her,and  then he addresses her.

" So, you've tried to escape again Erica, did you not learn your lesson with the previous attemp? You of all should know better my dear, But don't worry your not going to have a chance to try it again."

Then he pulls out a gun and with a single bullet straight through her head, her life's ended. I drop my head down, trying to get the ring of the shot out of my ears. My eyes fill with tears and my heart beats faster than I dare to count. He's cold and emotionless laughter makes my head hurt even worse than it really does and the realization that this man will kill for no reason quickly submerge through my brain.

What did I do to deserve being here right now? What does he want from me? I hear him getting up out of the chair, and his heavy footsteps where it comes to rest right in front of me. I'm too scared to look up so I just stare at the floor. 

A gun rest against my chin and it pushes my head up so that I look him straight in the eyes. " Don't worry sweatheart, as long as you do exactly what I ask of you, you won't end up like Erica."

" Now I'm going to open your mouth, remember that screaming will not do you any good, OK."

He slowly caresses my neck as he undo the knot in the cloth that's been pushed in my mouth. A strange feeling takes hold of me. Of coarse, that's what he wants. Why else would Erica be naked. He sexually abused her and when she tried to escape, he decided to kill her and get a new puppet to play with. 

The first thing that I realize is that my mouth is dry. I haven't eaten or drank something since this morning at breakfast. He must have noticed because he walked over to one of the cabinets and pour a glass of brandy. At first I thought he was going to drink it himself, but he trowed it down my throat. I instantly pulled a nasty face because I hate alcohol, and it made him laugh.

"Not a big fan of brandy hey? What do you say, we get to know each other a bit better? You will show me what's under all that clothing and I will give you the rules of my house. Unless you want to walk the same path that poor Erica took."

I turn my head to once again see the lifeless body next to me. It's your choice sweetheart, I can always end your life here.