Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"And that is the history of Oakmund University," the headmaster finally concluded, "You all have 1 hour to socialize and eat lunch before we begin our next orientation." Many of us groaned at the sound of another orientation since the first one had lasted for more than two hours.

All the students stood up and rushed to get in the queue for lunch. As I got up I felt a yawn pass my lips. I never got enough sleep because yesterday night when my mom phoned me she scolded me for not remembering to phone her then she asked me questions. A lot of questions.

When I finally hung up on her it was 10:30 pm and I had to wake up at 6:00 am.

"Someone's sleepy," a familiar voice said behind me, making me jump in fright.

"What the hell Jared? You almost scared me to death!"

"Oh you poor little thing," he said putting a sad face on. I couldn't help but let out a small smile. This is something that I liked about Jared. Jared was the type of person to fool around and make you let out a smile even after a long day.

"Where were you in the orientation?" I asked him as he puts his arm over my shoulder.

"Behind you."

"Seriously!"

"Nope," he said.

"So how's your roomie?" I asked changing the subject.

"Roomie?"

"Ya, you know a slang word for a roommate. Duh," I said.

"Well, my roomie is a complete clean freak." I laughed at the way Jared said, roomie. It was almost like he was afraid to say the words.

"What do you mean?" I asked completely confused with what he said.

"Well he likes everything to be in order and- do you smell that?" He asked looking around.

"Smell what?" I asked smelling the air just to smell nothing.

"It smells like c-" he started to say but got cut off when by a girl jumping on top of Jared and wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his torso. Then she starts to kiss all over his face.

"I missed you," he whispered to her.

"I missed you too," she said back and they start to make out in the middle of the lunchroom. Everybody around us didn't seem bothered by it at all.

What is wrong with these people?

Well if nobody is going to break them I'm going to.

"Get a room," I said to them thinking that will make them stop.

"Gladly," said Jared and carries the girl with him, never breaking the kiss and starts to walk to his dorm.

Just when I thought they were actually getting a room the girl turned around and said something in Jared's ear making him groan in annoyance. Jared put her down and she took his arm and pulled him back to where I was standing.

"Sorry about that. I'm Carrie" she said snuggling into Jared's chest.

"I'm Ashley and I'm hungry," I said with a smile tugging on my lips.

"Only Ashley would say like that when meeting someone," Jared said chucking.

"It's like you read my mind. Come on let us go" Carrie said.