Chapter 11: Lord, this is still my 1st day!!!!

Dedicated to starchaser for adding my story in her reading list. It really is highly appreciated!!!! Thank you starchaser!!! Remember my readers, every single thing you positively do is so much apreciated by me!!!!  Keep supporting!!! :D :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The class went by quickly with girls slyly glaring at me, boys obviously checking me out, Michael looking at me once in a while with a puzzled look on his handsome face and me struggling to listen to Mr. Hooligan as he started te class with the introduction of Calculus which by the way is one of my favorite subjects.

As soon as the bell rang,I picked my bag up and headed to the door,ignoring the heaviness of guilt pooling in my stomach for leaving Michael. I noticed him running to ctach up with me  but as soon as I exited the room, I easily blended with the crowd that formed chaos on the hallway.

I was never a tall person at the first place, I thought.

I soon regretted leaving Michael behind when I bumped into a solid, hard wall causing my bag to fall down the floor as its contents spilling out. I groaned at the impact and the fact that i'd become late again since 'd still have to pick my things and put them in the bag!!!

As I bended down and put my hands on my books to start shoving them into my bag, a hand covered mine which stopped me from my actions. I slowly looked up at the person who bumped into me and  daringly put his hand on  mine . 

I gawked at the presence that met my eyes- Stephen.

He was wearing the smirk I saw on him at the coffee shop and the mall. He then continued to shove my books into the bag by controlling my hands with his.

I blushed profusely at his actions and escaped from his hold as I immediately picked my bag up.

I shook my head,shaking out the reactions I had towards him.I then turned to leave,getting school map out of my bag to see which room  have to go next since I ditched Michael but not a second later, I was suddenly shoved back into a hard-toned-wall,okay,chest, my back facing his torso. 

Stephen bended down so he could level his face with mine and whispered huskily into my ear

"Are you mad at me?" His luscious voice sending thrills down my back

I shook my head 'no' vigorously so that I could quickly escape him but warmth invaded my cheeks when they brushed with his lips. I started to wriggle out of his hold but it was no use since he was like a man made out of iron,I swear.

"Let me go, Stephen.I'd be late."I hissed, finally getting control of my body who betrayed me earlier.

As soon as the words escaped my mouth, i was turned around immediately so I was now facing him. I decided to lecture him on invading my personal bubble but I was interrupted when he suddenly hugged me, his face burying in the crrok of my neck as I can feel his warm breath,causing the hairs on my body to stand up.

"It won't be bad to be late if you have me by your side, right?" he asked cockily

I scoffed incredulously at his arrogance.

He sure will brag the 'most arrogant award' without even trying.

I put a hand on his chest and pushed him with all my force and was amazed that he staggered a little bit away from me , providing me acess to escape.

He sure was caught off-guard.

"See you when I see you, Mr. 'I'm sexy when I know it'." I told him,makign sure to pose sexily as I ran towards the elevator on the end as a thought entered my mind