My Life In Code

Prologue

Passport?  Check.

Book of maps to every country in the world?  Check.

The world's best treasure hunting dad and the most incredible stepmom?  Check.

My amazing boyfriend Max who I hadn’t seen in over five months?  Check!

The new crazy guy who’s after us?  Ugh, check.

And my new baby sister who will be here in just a few weeks?  Oh, my gosh, check!

Call me, Callie Landon, crazy and I’d have to totally agree.  How could I not be when I lived with the people that I did?  Since Brielle was pregnant, we put our life of travel and treasure hunting on hold for just a little while.  But once Dad found another lost treasure that was just too good to pass up, we had to go. 

The treasure?  It was the Nazi gold that was lost after World War II.  Today, it was worth almost forty billion dollars.  Yeah, that’s billion with a B. 

And since my baby sister was going to be popping out in just a few weeks, Max and I were going to be the ones doing most of the work.  Along with Max’s best friends Ben and Drew, who were going to help us along the way, it was sure to be fun.

Especially when you’ve got another guy wanting the treasure and government agents on your tail.

It was going to be one crazy adventure.

Then again, it always was in the world of treasure hunting.  

***Again, it's the description, but who cares?!?  Max and Callie are back!

And if you're reading this one and haven't read My Life In Ruins, you technically don't have to if you didn't want to.  It would be good, though, so you could get to know the characters more before you read this one!***