Character Descriptions

- This is the list of characters that will be appearing in the story I'm going to write, including a physical and personality description. -

Madi Freeman - As a 16 year old high school junior, she faces many challenges that don't simply end with academics. Because of the group she chose to be seen with, Madi faces enough drama to last anyone a lifetime. She's your average high schooler, with bright blonde hair, blue-grey eyes and a rounded face that's perfectly suited for her. Her smile can light up an entire room, and many people compliment her on it daily. Her goodnaturedness, calmness, and respectfulness have earned her good merits with the rest of her school, and she's often looked up to as a role model. Entering junior year will prove to be more of a trial than she thought as she realizes that more is now expected of her than in her sophomore and freshman years. She learns to use her personality to its fullest advantage and stand her ground against those that oppose her as she brings her high school years to their close. Madi has a very tight-knit, close family. Her family consists of her, her mother, her father, and her brother and sister, both under the age of 10. Her dog, Bella, is her favorite thing in the entire world and she treats her to something special daily. 

Jessica Stewart - As a 15 year old high school junior, she faces being the youngest junior both in her class and in her entire grade. She is widely known as being Madi's best friend and often resents being deemed a sidekick. She is often compared to Madi because they're almost exact opposites, and you know high school kids... They wanna compare everyone to everyone else. Jessica is also your average high school girl - brown hair that reaches roughly to the top of her chest, big brown eyes that are absolutely adorable, and a smile that can make a man drop dead in his tracks. She's known for being one of the very few people that everyone can get along with, and is often seen as being more introverted than Madi, simply because she's not quite accustomed to being exposed to large groups of people yet. She tends to cling to Madi's side during the school day, but wanders when she finds other girls to hang out with. She's very sophisticated, yet her shyness, nervousness, and fear of being put down can often limit her to sticking to the sidelines. Jessica's only wish is to be able to shine before the school year gets out, so everyone can see who she really is. Jessica is one of the few people that have abormally large families, so she often finds an excuse to go to Madi's house. Jessica lives with her mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, two sisters, baby brother, and three cats. 

Marissa Ocampo - Marissa is the oldest of the group, being the only 18 year old junior at the girls' high school. Her short stature is often considered to be her weakness, yet she can pack powerful punches with her words and actions. Marissa refuses to let anyone boss her around and can fight a very clean, yet savage fight against those who disobey her. She's the girls' mentor, the one they all look up to. Based on her personality, you wouldn't think she was capable of learning how to see beauty and find happiness in the world, but she does. Marissa thinks of everything, even the tiniest of creatures, as being beautiful. She's a religious nut, and will preach to anyone who sticks around long enough to listen to her. Many times, Marissa's point of view is considered "stupid" or "worthless" because she tends to have different insight on the same subjects, and thinks emotionally rather than logically. She has mocha colored skin, rich hazel eyes, and brown/black hair that falls in voluminous natural waves down her back. Many girls envy her looks and find that she's, more often than not, the person their boyfriends leave them for. She's well-respected, yet, as with everyone, has some enemies. She lives life day by day and refuses to let anyone dictate anything to her -- unless it's concerning religion. Marissa's family, albeit tiny, is big in heart and soul. Her mom and dad both take care of her extremely well and she finds time every summer to fly out and visit her brother Patrick in the hospital out in Tennessee. Marissa's dog Tempo is the only one she truly confides everything in.

Dallas Morales - Dallas is known simply because his name rhymes. He has no extreme social status, but can often be found flitting around Madi and Jessica during lunch break. He finds every excuse he can to break the rules and get himself into as much trouble as possible, only to blame it on another person. His tall, lean figure is often seen as intimidating, but his warm and inviting green eyes indicate that he has a great personality that's yearning to be discovered. Dallas rarely gets nervous about anything, and flows through life as though it's a simple dream. His softer-than-silk, curly hair is his most pronounced feature, and he spends many hours styling it in different ways. More often than not, Dallas comes late to school because of the amount of time he's spent on his hair. His family is small, consisting of him, his mother and father, and his sister. Unfortunately, Dallas lost his pet dog when he ran away and was run over by a drunk driver.