UNEXPECTED LOVE STORY

It's been 3 (three) years...

Kate never had the chance to have a serious relationship. Siya 'yung laging iniiwan, nasasaktan at binabalewala. Kapag siya nagmahal, lahat gagawin niya to make that relationship last.

She never imagined herself being dumped by her "First Love". That makes her decide to just focus on her studies and never fall in love with someone again.

Days, months and years had passed. She finally moved on. Happy being single and contented on what she had now. Friends and family.

Until she met this guy. This guy who suddenly change her life. It was funny enough to think that man can still affect her that way.

It was Christmas vacation when her friend first talked about this guy.

December 12, 2012

Everybody was busy packing their things. Getting ready to go home for vacation.

"Kate, I was planning something. Please, 'wag ka munang umuwi". Trixia is Kate's roommate. It's not been that long when she first met Trixia. They got easily close dahil sa mga pareho nilang hilig. Food, music, funny talks, camera, and everything. I think even boys ?

"Hey , I'm warning you don't ever try to set me up again to someone". She knows her friend . Trixia keep on telling her to date someone. Not only Trixia but all her friends bother to introduce her to every guy they think she would like. Her friends are the most excited one when they talked about her lovelife. They we're the first to giggle, assume and conclude.

"Please Kate, may bagong officemate si Gerard. And guess what? Even me, even me Kate. Na-starstruck. Please, we were planning to introduce you, I know he's your type".

"Trix, I need to go home now. Maybe next year. Pero, cute ba talaga yan? hahaha" She doesn't know why she pays attention this time.

"Yeah, I'm sure. So, 'di ka na uuwi?"

"I won't change my mind. Uuwi parin ako. Pero, what's his name?"

"I don't have an idea. But Kate, trust me he's cute, maputi, gwapo. Basta, boyfriend material in short. Just let us introduce you".

"How are you going to set me up to someone who doesn't have a name?" Kate was trying to tease Trixia this time, and not knowing why she think it's interesting.

"Eeeh. Kasi bagong officemate nga. I'm going to tell Gerard na makipagclose kay kuyang Auditor. Wait tawagan natin". She calls him Mr. Auditor since they still don't have a name.

Gerard didn't answer their calls. So, Trixia keeps on talking about this Mr. Auditor. They even planned what will be their first meeting. How? When? Everything. They planned as if she was dating Mr. Auditor and how will it be, having this guy as her boyfriend. They've been talking for more than an hour when Trixia noticed that she accidentaly clicked the record button on her phone.

"This is really funny. I don't know how did I clicked this? hahaha."

"That's an evidence that I was a bit attractive with Mr. Auditor. haha LITTLE". Kate emphasized the word little for Trixia. She knew, it was a bit confusing why she talks that way.

Kate kept that record copy. She didn't know it would be the start for her to feel that kilig moments with someone she never meet once in her life.

Her friends keep on pushing her with this guy. Everyday, they talked about him. Until Kate realized that this guy really affects her.

Christmas , New Year and Valentines day had passed and they couldn't find way and reason for them to meet Mr. Auditor. Trixia, Gerard and Kate assumed that it was a hopeless lovelife case. Maybe they we're not meant for each other.