WIP

"Stand Here." Said the lead engineer. I walked into a cylindrical like structure within the lab. The lead pointer to a metallic pad on the floor as i stepped onto it.

      "Name Namerson." The lead said as he instructed one of his employees to input the information into the computer. "One-hundred and forty-five pounds; five feet eight inches." He approaches me with a smile,"Are you ready, Name?

     "I can't wait. I replied eagerly. "I've counted the hours waiting for this day to come, to be a part of such a scientific breakthrough."

     "We will change the future of transportation forever, though this has always been the idea of science-fiction, it has now become a reality!"

     "Indeed it has... well now, it is time." he pushed a button on the outside of the structure, bringing down  a glass door. I looked around the structure in awe of all its components. The sounds of engines and machinery start to hum, as my excitement builds. I watched the engineers all moving levers, flipping switches, typing vigorously, speaking into their headsets. All for me, I've never had so much attention in my life. The humming grew louder and the structure started to vibrate. The lead held up his hand with three fingers raised. Never have i been so excited for anything before, I never really cared for much. He put one finger down and the humming got louder. One of my biggest dreams coming true, I could only imagine what we will do with this technology. He put down a second finger and the humming turned into buzzing. Electricity ran up the sides of the structure and went into what looked like a camera lens pointed down at me. The metallic pad underneath me began to glow white with light.

     He put down his last finger and gave me a nod, I nodded back as a very loud thunderous sound shook me violently, I became paralyzed with pain and felt as though millions of volts of electricity were passing through my nerves. I screamed in agony as the pain ceased but was replaced by very loud chaotic noises, so loud i thought my ears would bleed, sounds of alarms, static, sirens, guitar, distorted voices varying from screaming to talking to singing. I wanted it to stop so badly, I tried to cover my ears but could not move my arms. I looked up to the sky and screamed one last time before I went limp, slowly losing consciousness as everything faded to black.