8 - Lana's Secret

Dominic P.O.V.

Apparently Louis isn't at home which means I get some alone time with my little mate. I closed the front door and slowly walked towards her back.

"Louis is not here." she said to herself.

"What are we going to do?"

"What are we going to do? I don't know about myself but maybe you should leave?" she said turning around with hope in her face. There is absolutely no way I am leaving her.

"Maybe not." I said and walked past her towards the kitchen. I haven't ate anything for a while, there must be something here.

"What are you doing in my kitchen?" she asked leaning against the door trying not to check me out.

"Looking for some food, I'm hungry."

I opened the fridge and leaned down a little bit. Looking around there wasn’t a lot of food left.

"Does your sister even go to the grocery store?"

"Sometimes, she's always busy with work and Jake." she shrugged. "There is pizza in the freezer though."

I opened the freezer and saw a red box with a pepperoni pizza on it. Grabbing it I looked around to see how long it takes to make this thing.

30 minutes.

"Do you want it?" I asked her raising an eyebrow.

"Sure, as long as you cook it." she said walking towards the living room swaying her hips from left to right.

I groaned silently and turned on the over. Quickly I grabbed the pizza and placed it inside and turning on the timer.

I walked back towards the living room and saw Lana sitting on the couch going through the TV channels. I sat next to her and saw her watch some type of a show with vampires.

 Those humans really need to learn what real vampires are actually about.

"Oh my god, that girl is perfect." Lana whispered to herself while looking at a brunette girl on the TV. The girl had natural make up and her brown hair was curled down her back. Her hazel eyes were standing out on the camera.

To me, she wasn’t attractive. The reason was is because she was a weak human although if she was the last girl on this planet I would have dated her.

I looked at Lana, "Lana no is perfect."

She looked at me scrunching her eye brows, "Perfection is just a subjective Dom. You can always be someone's else's idea of it."

My eyes widened on how right she was. Everyone has a different taste and likes of things. Which means that everyone can have their own perfect perfection. To me that was Lana.

"Like you." I said.

"What?" she asked quietly.

"Since you said that everyone has their own idea of a perfection. I say that you're mine perfection." I said looking deep into her eyes. She lightly blushed and looked away.

Smiling I looked back at the TV and continued watching the show, even though I had no idea what was it about.

When the pizza was finally ready I took it out of the oven while wearing blue gloves. Lana grabbed the pizza knife and started to cut pizza into pieces. For the rest of the evening we were watching random TV shows and eating pizza. After pizza Lana made her special milkshake.

She said that she calls  it a  'Nutella Twist.'

I took a sip and felt the Nutella on my tongue. "Oh my god Lana this is so good. How did you make it."

"I'm not telling you. It's my secret." she winked at me.

"Come on, aren't mates supposed to tell each other secrets?"

"This recipe is special. I'm not telling you anything."

"Come on, please!" I begged stepping closer to her.

She gently pushed me pack, "No Dom, stay away or I'm never making you one. Ever.Again!"

"So does that means that there is going to be another time?" I asked smirking at her.

"Keep talking and it would be a no."

I laughed and continued drinking my drink as we stood in the middle of the kitchen.

"So what do you want to do now?" she asked as she placed both of our cups into the sink.

"We should get to know each other more."

"Alright, what do you want to know?"

"Why do you like to live in the human world and not in the pack house?"

"Because it's more fun I guess. Even though I am weak as a werewolf, I am still stronger than any human. It's easier to make friends plus I get to help out a lot. I don't have to deal with rouges or some threat that every pack has."

"You do have Luna line in you, don’t you want to get stronger?"

"No, why should it. I have more powers then I need. In the human world I don’t have anyone attacking me. Being an Alphas mate puts me in great danger already."

"My pack doesn’t have any danger though."

"Right now it doesn’t, after a couple of years I'm sure you will. And it's going to be me who will be targeted."

"I'm not going to let anything bad happen to you." I said grabbing both of her hands and squeezing them.

"Promise?" she asked softly.

"Promise."

For the rest of the day Lana decided that she wants to clean up the house and unpack some of her things that she brought with her. I obviously helped her with everything and set everything up.

Her computer screen cracked during the road trip towards Louise's house and now she was looking upset about it. "Lana don’t worry I'll buy you another one."

"I don’t have the money to pay you back Dominic!" she said in a loud voice.

"I'm not asking you to pay me back. You're my mate it's my job to keep you happy." I said smiling and walked towards her. I grabbed the computer and unhooked it.

"Well then, Mr. Alpha. I would want a apple desktop with the most memory." she said giving me an innocent smile.

"Are you serious?" I asked shocked. Aren't most girls supposed to be innocent and complain on how they don’t want anything?

"Yes I'm serious. You are my mate Dominic so please do your job."

My jaw dropped as she walked away from me. Swaying her hips from left to right.

Well, there goes my paycheck.