Kill

It was 5:37 p.m. I was in my room, laying on my bed. I didn't eat, I didn't sleep. I wasn't hungry. I didn't speak to anybody. I just wanted to be alone.

It had been a week since the Toby thing..

'Knock Knock'

I roll over, and stare at the door. It opens, to reveal Mr. Slender. I roll back over, and put my hood up. He sighs, and sits on the bed. 'You should eat something.' He tells me. I shrug my shoulders. 'Get up.' He says. I shake my head. Then I feel myself getting picked up.

I bite my tounge, making sure not to say anything.

I get put on the ground, on my feet. I glare up at Slender. He 'looked' amused. 'Haha, very funny.' I mentallly say. He kocks his head, and leaves the room, letting me change.

I get a shower, then I change into a Legend of Zelda t shirt, my black plain hoodie, dark blue skinny jeans, my sneakers, socks, and undergarments.

When I exit the room, Slender was standing outside the door. I raise an eyebrow at him. He kocks his head, and motions for me to follow him. I nod.

We go into the forest when it was kinda dark outside. I could sense another presence in the forest, besides Slender and I. We end up going to where the person was, and he mentally tells me to kill them. I don't say anything.

I get my knives out, and slowly come up behind the person. It was a young man, who looked to be around twenty. He looked terrified. I perposfully stepped on a twig, making it snap, and make a sound. He stopped walking, and turned around. The light of his flashlight landed on my feet, then went up to my face. I was grinning, evilly, and my eyes were red.

He pissed himself.

I kocked my head, and teleported behind him. He frantically looked everywhere. I teleported right behind him, and put a knife to his neck, and one to his back. "Sweet dreams.." I whispered, before stabbing him in the back. His blood splattered on me, but I didn't mind. I dropped the body, and turned around, to see Slender clapping.

'How do you feel?'

I felt...better. The weight on my heart was gone. The grief about Toby was gone, and I wasn't sad anymore. I look at him, and nod. 'Much better.'

He nods, and we go back to the mansion.

When we get there, Jeff and Ben are fighting over a controller. It makes me smile and laugh, but Slender looked pissed. I stopped laughing, when everything got quiet, and heads turned to us. I look up at Slendy, to see him rubbing his temple. I grin, cause I thought it was funny.

"'I'm going to ho hunting...Jennifer's in charge.." He says, looking at me. Then he dissapears. I walk to the couch, and plop down. People were watching me the whole time. Masky comes up to me. "Miss Jen.....may I go hunting aswell?" He says. I nodd. He thanks me, then leaves.

Jeff and Ben start fighting again, and it gets annoying. I stand up, and open my mouth. "Stop fighting." I say, with red eyes. They look at me, and laugh. I get pissed. My vision darkens, and I pin them both to the wall, at the same time. "I said..stop fighting.." I say, lowly. They both nod, and I let them go.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next hour went by fine, with Ben and Jeff giving me looks. I didn't mind. Slender came back, covered in blood. "Did they behave?" He asks me, who was watching Ben play Legend of Zelda. I nod my head. "Yeah, they were fine." I tell him.

I stand up, and walk to the front dooor. "I'm going to go for a walk." I say, then walk outside, and into the forest.

While walking, I didn't think about anything. If I did, I would get sad, and start feeling empty. I sigh, as I arrive at the little stream, and sit down, hugging my knees.

A few minutes later, I hear footsteps. I look over to where they were coming from. Slender was coming.

I only look at him, then put my head back on my legs. He sits next to me. 'The feeling is back?' He asks. I nod, slowly.

I pick my head up, and open my mouth. "Why did you protect me from my dad?" I ask, looking at him. He looks away. 'I thought I could make a friend.'

'Hm......Well. I could use a friend..'

'What do you mean?'

'Others and me don't get along..I'm considered a freak..'

-Flashback-

"Die! Witch! Demon!" Amber yells. She had long curly blond hair, and wore whorish clothes. Always in a mini skrt, tanktop, and ugly heels. I was trapped in the center of all the mob. Amber had beaten me up, while everyone watches. At the time, I did not know Toby. So, I was on my own.

Amber kicks me in the gut again. "You should just kill yourself. You're a freak." She says, lowly. I just lay there, emotionless. I wanted nothing more than to get up, and rip her apart.

So, I waited.

I waited for everybody else to leave. Amber stayed, and tried to finish me off. But...she didn't.

"So freak, ready to  die?" She says, grinning. I got up, and turned to her. She had a shocked look on her face. Has she underestimated me?

I stalked towards her, and she hit her back on a tree. She screamed. I grinned, and grabbbed her by the neck. My eyes were red, and I was pissed.

I punched her in the gut, but I didn't get to finish her off. Somebody had called the cops. I swore under my breath, and took off into the forest.

I never saw her again.

(A friend took care of her :3)

--End of Flashback--

Slendy was watching me, and watching my flashback. I knew that he had killed Amber. I was a little upset that I'm not the one that ripped her to shreads, but I didn't mind. As long as she got what was coming to her.

I was watching the stream. I hated Amber with a passion. I look at Slendy. "Did you kill her?" I ask. 'Yes.'

I smile. "Thanks, but I could have taken care of her myself." I tease. He clears his throat. 'Perhaps it's time to head home.'

I look up at the sky, to see that it had gotten pretty late. I nod, and stand up. We both teleport home.

'Maybe I'm not as alone as I thought.'