lay us down, we're in love (smut scene)

"Are you sure you're okay with this?"

"Just shut the fuck up and kiss me," I whisper breathlessly as I push Philippa back on the couch, crawling over to straddle her hips. 

"Maybe I don't want to," she says back teasingly and I feel her hands on my ass, causing me to let out a shuddered moan. 

"Fuck you," I retort and move my hands underneath, trying to find the zipper of her purple dress once more. 

"Isn't that what we're doing?"

"So sassy," I murmur, hearing her chuckle as she moves up, allowing me to zip her dress down, my hands moving so they could wander her chest under the front of the purple material. I can honestly say it was a bit different, I've only really touched a girl when I was drunk at parties, and they were my friends- but I've never laid a hand on another guy. I love Philippa though, and I definitely want to see more of her.

"You seem nervous," she says and I open my eyes to meet hers, looking at me with worry. "We really don't have to do this, I can't stress that enough."

"No, trust me, I want to do this. I want you, Philippa, I just- I really don't know what to do. Do you have any experience?" 

"Yes, I know I'm supposedly the girl- but do you want me to take over?" she asks and reaches up, stroking my cheek a little bit. 

"You're not supposedly the girl, you are girl, okay, dumbass?" 

"Alright, fuckface," I giggle once more as I feel her hands pushing me back so that she was on top of me instead of the other way around. My breath nearly hitches as her dress hangs low a bit, allowing me to take sight of her chest. So gorgeous. 

"You're beautiful," I whisper and she just rolls her eyes, taking a hold of my tie and pulling me up so our lips met in a hasty kiss. It was rough, it was passionate. Sounds from the kiss filled the room and our hands were everywhere, mine reaching blindly to run up and down her waist and one of hers on my tie, holding me there, and the other in my hair, pulling on it a little bit. It just feels too good, and we've gotten no where. 

I smirk a little bit as he finally starts to unbutton the top of my tux, me leaning up so she can take it off, discarding it to the floor. Giggles are heard from the both of us it takes awhile trying to get my undershirt off as it gets stuck a bit when she tries to pull it up at off.

"Damn your big head," she laughs, making me shake my head at her remarks. As soon as she gets the chance, her hands are down, stroking my chest and allowing me to let out soft breaths in content. "How did I get so lucky?" she murmurs and I gasp slightly as she tugs a bit at my nipples. 

"I could say the same," I whisper when I feel her hands on mine, moving to the back of her dress. 

"Take this off for me?" she whispers, her voice lower than it normally is, taking the representation of a "male's" voice, and I smile, hearing it before nodding and zipping the rest of the way, softly tugging it down the best I can. 

"Kiss me, gorgeous," I say in a breathy moan and she just nods, leaning down and attaching our lips. They moved hastily against each other, tongues clashing, teeth knocking together occasionally, both of us fighting against each other for dominance. 

I slowly move my hands up her now bare sides, just above where her dress hangs, not taking it off right away. I come in contact with every inch of skin I could get, feeling her collar bones, her chest which was supporting the slightest bit of hair, her stomach and shoulders. I can't explain how much it means to me that I'm allowed to touch the most beautiful girl in the world in such a loving way. I don't think I've ever felt this much love inside.