ONE

• Dedicated to All my awesome, amazing, and wonderful LTTS readers! :D

Author's note: In case it's not already obivous, this is the second book of the Tainted series and sadly you'll have to read the first book to understand this one. The first book's called Listening to the Silence.

Author note the second: This book used to be named Saying Hate but Meaning Love.

Can you guess who the person on the cover is? It starts with K. I'll give you three tries hahahaha

Anyway, you guys know the drill, awesome people that comment, vote, or just plain make my day will get a chapter all for them. No worries, it's easy to make me happy or make my day x3 So I'm easy with dedications really.

Oh before I forget, there's a warning that goes with this chapter. You all saw the warning on the preview right? Well there's a reason for that, this chapter get's heated. Yeah, I know, first chapter and things already get dirty! WOW! But yeah, that's how this story's going to be. If you don't like two guys getting it on then I recommend you skip those parts if you don't mind the guys being together; but if you don't like ANYTHING about two guys being together, then good person, I think you should leave. My suggestion is you go back to the search or discover page and keep looking. Mind your own business and I'll mind mine, don't leave hate on my stories and I won't have to tell you off ^^

Alrighty then, I think that'd be about it. Let me know what you think alright? 

Desyre.

Kevin

                I followed him out of the place, making my way through the bodies of the people trying to do the same thing as me. I kept an eye on Dustin’s sandy blond hair as I pushed person after person out of my way. Finally we reached the parking lot and I ran to him, grabbing his arm to stop him.

“Dustin, wait! Please just wait! I swear it’s not…” I started to say when Dustin whipped around and punched me in the face.

                I landed on my butt on the floor and groaned when I felt the now-familiar pain spread through my nose. God, what was it with people and my nose?

“It’s not what Kevin? It’s not what?!” He yelled at me. “Oh I know! It’s not what it looks like? Is that it? Is that what you were going to say? You’re going to tell me you didn’t have your fucking tongue down that guy’s throat? Is that what you’re going to tell me? Because I swear to God it looked a fucking lot like that! What were you doing then Kevin? What were you fucking doing then?!”

                I went to open my mouth to explain that Teddy had been the one to pull me aside and fucking pin me against a wall, kissing me forcibly, but Dust talked before I could explain.

“You know what? Fucking save it! I don’t wanna hear it. I knew it. What happened to what you said the other night? What happened to your promises to change, to stop sleeping around, to stop being a whore? You forgot about them already? I knew they were all lies. You will never fucking change. You’ll always be a cheap slut,” Dust spat.

“You don’t have any fucking right to do this!” I said scowling at him through my teary eyes.