Random laughs

Okay so this is a book of short random stories that i literally write in 5 minutes . Its whatever comes to my head i write next so plz put this book in your reading list because ill be updating new chapters often. Enjoy!

may 1

There was a girl named Janessa. she was walking down the street she saw a yellow car and yelled yellow car safety and slapped her  magical friend beside her. Her magical friend Magi said oww and kicked her back and ran away towards a park that she sees in the distance. Janessa runs after her but trips falls and rolls away.

When she gets up she realises shes not in Kansas anymore. she sees a sign that says welcome to wonderland! and realises her whereabouts is to fictional so she tries to escape the easiest way she smacks her head on the ground 3 times while repeating there's no place like canada there's no place like canada.. etc after shes done with all that crazyness and a bad headache she stands up and sees that shes in the park where magi ran off to.

She spots magi and chases after her magi lays down and punches her fist onto the ground three times saying .. take me anywhere but here take me anywhere but here. when she gets up she realises she's somewhere other than there. GASP!!! dramatic music starts playing in the back of her head and now also yours. a popsicle with legs runs down the street saying to magi have u seen eggo ??!

Magi not knowing where she is and janessa not in the picture anymore goes running screaming save the rain not the rainforest. Noticing she forgot she was magical looks at her finger and waving it says peels of oranges take me home.

Magi wakes up looks around and sees shes in a home but not hers mainly because she dosent have a home shes a magical fictional character not a billionaire real estate agent working for monopoly realty.

.....So this is where the story ends magi buys a house from realtor Monop Ly himself she lives crazy ever after and janessa is still gone forever in a park or wherever she left off the end!!