About me -Andy

Name: Andy Brakston

Age:16 turning 17 soon

Sexuality: Pansexual. That means I only like pans..... Jk it means I don't like people by there looks but there personality and I date anyone ;)

Instrument: the voice god gave me. I am the singer of the band which means I know how to work my mouth ;)

I'm a hug flirt and sometimes I can't help it I am automatically Mr. smooth. I flirt alot but that doesn't mean I'll play you if I like you, then I'm staying with you no if ands or buts. I trust easily but you fuck up with me and that's it. I've been singing since elementary school when I had chorus and the teacher said I had a beautiful voice as like I didn't know XD jk I'm not slefish. I enjoy my band even though Bryce is a pain in my ass.

He doesn't like that I flirt with everything I see but baby that's just me I ain't going to stop ;). I love to make people blush and smile is my favorite thing. I'm silly and random and will defiantly throw all the moves out on you. I also love to cuddle, hug, kiss.

Music is my life and I don't think I'd be the guy I am today if I didn't listen to music. I love Asking Alexandria, Pierce the veil, Omam, sleeping with sirens. Kellins voice and Vic's makes my heart leap for joy.

I'm a only child but the bands like my family a really weird and loud family. But I wouldn't trade these guys for the world.

But baby do you know that you burn calories while you kiss so baby let me give you a workout ;)

I like to make people wet................. With my water guns, your sick guys that was gross get that out of your head.

Pm me anytime, ill answer even if it's like aye, I like your face, I'll be flattered.

I've been to warped tour man that was some crazy shit but maybe one day you'll see us on that stage and you'll be our fans.

That's what I hope, to have lots of fans and make good music.

Being a only child allows me to get what I want hence why I can have piercings.

I don't like shirt like Savi, so you rarely catch me outside of school wearing one. I bet when I get married I'll go shirtless