Hey, Hi, Hello Beck Oliver <3

Chapter One.

Aizel McCartney.   

"YAY!" screamed Cat Valentines at her childhood best friend; "She's really good Cat," Tori Vega complimented the red hair on stage."She's hot too," Andre Harris yelled through the crowd, "Yes sir she is," Rex the puppet said while Robby Sharpio just danced to the song. Jade West just ignored them all and glared at the singing girl noting her boyfriend, Beck Oliver was bobbing his head enjoying the tunes.

Aizel McCartney sung the last note to Feel by Victoira Dufffeild, and bowed before running off stage to find her friend Cat. Once Cat came into view Aziel ran to her and hugged her, "Butterfly you were so good!" Cat yelled through the crowd, "Thanks Kitty," Aziel used their old nicknames for each other. "Come meet my friends!" Cat replied taking Aziel's hand and running to her friends from Hollywood Arts. Once there Cat introduced Aziel, "Guys this is Aziel," Aziel waved at the crew and they introduced themselves.

"Hi, Tori, Andre, Robby...Rex?" Aziel replied to them and then she turned to Jade and Beck but Jade just glared at her. "I'm Beck Oliver and this is Jade West," Beck greeted for the both of them, "His girlfriend," Jade added with  much empasise(sp). Before Aziel could say anything Jade took Beck and disappered; confused Aziel continuted to talk to the others with a surprise for Cat. "So Kitty guess what?" Aziel asked as they sat down in the lounge. "What?" Cat replied, "Your favorite girl is going to be going to your school," Aziel smiled.

"OH my gosh no way!" Cat hugged Aziel and the two went off talking about the school while Tori and Andre went up to sing a duet. Soon Aziels phone went off and that was her cue to leave; bidding byes she left the Teen Club and went outside looking for her older brother. When she got outside she noted Beck and Jade sitting outside not even talking to each other. Jade noted Aziel and glared at her, Aziel didn't notice because she noted her brothers slick black sports car pull up.

Her brother, Clark got out and moved some boxes from the passenger side into the trunk so Aziel could sit in peace. Jade smirked with a happy tone thinking that Clark McCartney was some random dude thinking it was her boyfriend. "How did Cat take the news?" Clark asked his 7 year younger sister who was resting her eyes mentally getting ready for bed. "She took it like Cat would," she smiled thinking that tomorrow she would be at the doors of Hollywood Arts. 

* Jade and Beck went inside, Jade knowing that Aziel was gone; Jade couldn't explain but she felt jealous of Aziel. Like at one point Beck would leave her and go for Aziel and Jade hated to admit that Aziel was pretty. Her hair was a beautiful red and she had deep dark brown eyes and flawless skin, but Jade could say one thing that she was skinnier than Aziel but her other qualities made that unnoticeable. They soon left the Teen club and went home Beck dropping Jade off and speeding off after a nightly kiss. 

* Aziel went straight to bed too tired to change from her tights and loose shirt; the next morning she got up early and took a shower. Feeling fresh and new, she brushed her teeth, and waved her red hair while looking through her closet for a outfit. A light hoodie and jean shorts with netted tights with her black vans and usual jewellery. Once Aziel was ready she went down to the kitchen and saw her older brother getting ready for work, chuckling she went to fix his messed tie. "Big meeting?" Aziel asked once the tie was fixed; nodding her brother passed her toast with nutella on it.

"Thanks," she replied taking the plate and sitting on the counter as Clark poured out coffee in her dark purple to go cup and putting a brown paper bag usual filled with a sandwich and apple along with juice or pop in her sachel. "So i gotta drop you right now and all your things are ready you just need to show this slip that you're new and so on," Clark stated to his 16 year old sister. "Thanks broski," Aziel replied to her 23 year old brother; Aziel never remembered her parents and Clark hated them since they left after Aziel;'s birth.

 After Clark dropped Aziel at school and left off; Aziel took a deep breath and went to the school, ebtering the school she noticed Cat's velvet red hair. "Butterfly!" Cat yelled once she saw Aziel walk through the doors, "Kitty," Aziel replied hugging Cat and greeting Cat's friends and hopefully her new ones. "What are you doing here?" Tori asked as she let go of Aziel, "Well I am a new student," Aziel smiled, "Oh joy," Jade sarcastically mumbled as Beck said "Be nice." The musical bell rung and the students ran into their classes.

Upon entering Aziel screamed as their odd teacher Sikowitz jumped out of no where; "Ah a new pupil," Sikowitz stated looking at Aziel. "Um yeah," Aziel replied awkwardly as everyone had already tooken a seat and was looking at her. "The bird play," Sikowitz stated handing her a little book, "You can take any scene from this play and you will act it out alone," he added. Aziel stared at the book and nodded her head. "You have one day," Sikowitz said sipping his straw which was in a coconut.

So class went on and Aziel read the play book finally picking a rather emotional sceen of where the main character explains her love for her husband to her bird. When class was over Aziel slid down her blank locker and read the scene trying to memorize the lines. Beck was walking down the hall when he saw her focusing on the book, "Hello," he said actually bending down to his locker which was next to Aziels. "Hey, Hi, Hello," Aziel smiled, "Picked your scene yet?" Beck asked getting his books for next period.

"Yes sir i did," Aziel replied showing the scene page to him, "Wow the touching love scene," Beck stated. Aziel smiled and nodded rereading the notes, when the bell rung Aziel and Beck headed in two different directions to their next periods. Aziel had to admit that Beck was really cute and his fluffly hair was really touchable. When school was over Aziel went outside and was about to simply walk all the way home since during school she got a text saying that Clark couldn't pick her up.

As she walked out Beck and Jade were sitting in Beck's car about to leave when Beck noticed a sad Aziel, "Aziel what's wrong?" Beck asked. "My bro can't pick me up," Aziel replied pulling a hand through her hair. "Where do you live?" Beck asked, "We're not giving her a lift," Jade stated, "It's alright i can walk," Aziel replied. "See now let's go," Jade stated putting her sunglasses on, "No get in we'll drop you," Beck stated pointing to the empty back seat. "No it okay," Aziel replied, when Beck gave her a look and made Aziel get in.

She gave Beck the location and they begun to drive, Jade was pissed and Beck just ignored it; "So Aziel did you always live in LA?" Beck asked. "Nope I'm a Canadian girl," Aziel smiled, "Figures the sweater in LA," Beck chuckled. "Yeah i always wear long sleeves and stuff i don't know why i just do," Aziel added; Jade stayed quiet. "So got a boyfriend?" Jade asked, "Um nope forver alone," Aziel joked knowing her last boyfriend was cruel and mean. "Never?" Jade asked, "One but that...i don't want to talk about it," Aziel stated.

"Here we are," Beck stated, "Thank you so much," Aziel replied and waved goodbye to the both clueless that Jade really just hated her. When Aziel got home she went to work on the Bird play and practice her scene and got ready for it. Soon Clark came home and made dinner, after dinner and homework Aziel went to bed.

 ________________________________________

Chapter one thanks for reading. I know that the girl in the picture isn't chubby or whatever but i mean i didn't want to make her perfect and chubby girls are beautiful too. :) RATE. VOTE. BECOME A FAN. :)