NOOOOOOOOOOOO....PT. 1 INTRO :)

sariah pov.

*sighz*....i'm sorry for alexia, it's been a week since she's home, her parents were her for 3 days then they had to leave cause her dad is designing a new line for his label and her mom is managing a few...well ALOT of all star tours this year.....she's been in a state of depression..every1 thought she was fine until she went into her room and she saw the ultrasound pictures and she broke down, she and diggy haven't talked since and the media has been snoping and they have been slowly putting the pieces together, i mean they still haven't found out about the cheating, the pregnancy scandal but without any confirmation they've notified the public that they were dating and might still be, i'm not suprised that within the next 10mins. a report doesn't come across mtv,bet and etv that they were 2gether,got intimate, he left, she was pregnant and he didn't know and she had a miscarrige, he dated star even though he promised her certain questions...ahhhhhhhhhhhhh...my head hurts...and oh by the way, we're meeting prods girlfriend 2day, he only told alexia bout her but she told us cause she couldn't keep it in...OHHH AND WE'RE HAVING A POOL PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!!!

alexia pov.

i know i'm seeing diggy 2day at the party *sniffs*, i've been sooo depressed lately...*cries* i want my baby back..even daniel............*sighs*....i gotta keep my happy face on because cause prince and jacob told me and the guys that they're finally gonna ask alexis and riah to be their girls...........ABOUT TIME..!!!!!!!!!!1 anywayssssssssssss...i'm getting to see prod's girl..yea, i know u realised that i'm not all that excited...i mean i want him to be happy but....i'm not saying i like prod. i mean i LOVE him like a brother but.........i don't know, i just have a really bad feeling about this..well HER ,.. but i'm gonna be nice just for prod...................................I CAN'T WAIT FOR LATER...ohh mim and dad came to see me *sarcastic tone* whoopeeeee........i know they love us but.........they make nooooo time 4 us no matter what ever since..........that incident, things have changed bigtime, i'm not talking about my little situation...something...something...that's had me scarred,not even prod. knows about it.....it was a family, close friends and community loss....but enough of that crap..back to the good stufff.................GETTING READY TO PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY !!!!!!! :) i know u might say "she's handling this miscarrige thing pretty well..i mean i've cried ever since, i never stopped, but everything happens for a reason and maybe my angel is saving my beautiful baby for a better time in my life..

alexis pov.

i miss the old alexia but she's coming back, so i;m not worried anymore, she's shown major improvement ........................anywayssssssssssss.........................PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

/......................................................................

NEXT CHAPTER 2MORROW BUT THIS WAS BORING...BUT ONLY BECAUSE IT'S THE INTRODUCTION TO THE NEXT CHAPTER..........STAY TUNED.......................ALOT OF CRAP IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN THE NEXT CHAPTER, CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU GUYS TO SEE THE SWEET SIXTEEN CHAPTER, ALOT OF UNEXPECTED THING ARE GONNA HAPPEN IN THAT CHAPTER............................TO BAD U'RE GONA HAVE TO WAIT 3-4 CHAPTERS UNTIL I POST IT...............MWAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA.............*SIGHZ*...BOREDMENTZZZ

LOVE U GUYS BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)))))