Chapter 3 - So Tell Me Now...

*This chapter is courtesy of jodimaree who was my excellent guest writer!:D*

------------------------------------------------------ 

"Ashton, you know fooling teachers like that isn't good!" I spoke softly while walking into his living room.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, you say that every time we ditch," he replied. I don't even know why I asked this, that was his usual answer, I guess I should change the subject before this turns into one of our fights.

"Hey Ash!" I called out to the kitchen

"Yeah?" He asked, walking back toward the sofa, with a soda in his hand.

"Well first, thanks for getting me one, and who's this Jake guy?" I questioned.

"Well, you have legs, so you can use them, and uh he's just an old friend of mine, we haven't really talked in awhile." he answered.

"Oh," was all I could say, thinking about him, his short spiky hair, was all messy, and his lips were so luscious, I just wanted to kiss them! Enough! I told myself. Stop dreaming about him, it's not like he likes you! Humph, my mind's having another argument over some hot guy I only just met!

"Amanda? Amanda! Are you okay?" Ashton shook me out of my train of thoughts and my argument.

"Oh um, just ya know thinking." Please don't ask, he always has to know everything!

"Oh yeah, wanna watch some football? Or play XBox ?" He stayed off the subject, knowing I would flip if he asked anymore.

"Yeah, lets play Xbox," I didn't want to watch football.