Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Emily’s P.O.V

It’s been a week now since I moved in with Harry and Louis. Management had calmed down about the whole thing and accepted it. I’d even met Paul, their sort of ‘babysitter’, and we actually got on really well! And much to my surprise, it hasn’t got out all across the news! I made Jen swear to secrecy when I told her, and she’s kept her word.

I’ve also grown a lot closer with the other three boys as well, and I look to them as brothers. I can hold conversations with them, and just be myself, and not be constantly worrying about what I look like, or how I’m coming across to them. That’s something I could never do around the boys back in Bristol.

However, my feelings for Harry continued to confuse me. There have been a few nights when I have fallen asleep across his chest when watching a movie or something on TV, and I would be vaguely aware of him carrying me into my room, and setting me in bed, planting a kiss on my forehead each time. There would be times when I feel as though he has feelings for me. He would be constantly complimenting me and wanting to be near me. But there were times when I think he just sees me as ‘another girl’.

I don’t have twitter or anything like that, but Louis often lets me go on his phone, just for something to do. Pretty much every day I see a new photo of Harry with a bunch of slutty bimbo blondes; him with his arm round their waist, kissing them on the cheek, and them flinging their arms around his neck. I don’t know why I feel such anger towards these girls, I just do. I feel like going up to them and slapping their ugly, make-up caked faces silly, telling them to go put their dirty hands all over someone else. I get the same feeling every time I see a new photo of Harry with another girl. This anger that bubbles and boils up inside me. However, I push it down, and keep a smile plastered on my face, acting as though it means nothing to me.

I don’t know why I thought my feelings for him would disappear when I moved in here. Common sense would tell me that, by being in close proximity of him most of the time, they would surely just increase. I guess I didn’t want to listen. I just know that from now on I am going to have to be careful when I am around him. I can’t afford to fall for him.

“EMILY!” I sighed, setting down the book that I was meant to be reading and got up off the bed. Walking in the direction the voice came from, I opened my door and stepped out into the living room. Louis was stood in the kitchen, leaning his chest against the bar, and Harry was sprawled across the sofa.

I averted my eyes from Harry’s, just in case any of the thoughts I had just been having were evident in them.

“Yes Lou?” I asked, turning my head to him and smiling.

“You’ve been in there ages!” He retorted. “What are you doing?”

I chuckled. “Am I not allowed any alone time?”

“Nope!” He said, popping the ‘p’. I rolled my eyes.

“I was reading if you really must know! Not very interesting.”

“Oh… no not really.” He said, pouting at me as though he was expecting me to tell him about some big party I was having or something.

“So what are you boys up to?” I asked, walking over and sitting down on the other sofa, seeing as Harry’s body had completely taken over the other one.

“Louis was gonna make some dinner, but then we realised that we’ve run out of food! So now we’re stuck.” Harry whined, speaking up for the first time.

“Go shopping then?” I laughed. Boys have no common sense sometimes. My smile soon faded when I noticed the evil glint appear in Louis eyes, and a mischievous smile creep across his face.