Chapter 6

Vashanti

Something is clearly wrong with my boyfriend.

Donr get me wrong, he everything I wanted and needed. But I will never understand him and video games. 

Shad, Stacy, Malik and I went over to Malik's house to chill. They were also suppose to help me out with my song choice,but of course Shad challenged Malik to Madden 2012, he accepted.

Boys

"What up man! You going down!" Malik yelled

"Boy please you way behind look at that scoreboard" Shad yelled back

Stacy and I rolled our eyes at the boys and their childish ways. We got up off the couch and  prepared to  do some exploring.

"Bee where you going?" Malik asked

"Im going to look around", I replied ", Seeing how yall are SO into the game".

Malik paused the game, he placed the controller on the tv and turned it off. Shad did the same, he had a pained look on his face while he did it.

"Something wrong?" Stacy asked with her eyebrow raised 

I know that look, seems like Shad did too.

He rushed up to Stacy and placed his arms around her. I rolled my eyes at their love fest and grabbed Malik's hand. We walked downstairs to the basement where Malik had a little recording studio and dance studio. 

"So what songs do you have in mind?" Shad asked

I shrugged my shoulders 

"I was thinking a Etta James song" I said

"Nahh do something different", Stacy said

Shad got up from the seat, making Stacy fall on the floor at the same time. I held back a laugh and helped her up.  She got up and made her way to Shad, she slapped him in the back of his.

"Thats for making me fall!" Stacy said

"Anyway Ike and Tina, Shad what you got in mind?"

 Shad messed around with a few switches before he turned around and faced me.

"Take a corny Broadway song and make it R&B"

"But what song?"

We began to shout out different plays, famous and unfamous but none seem to fit me at all.

Finally it hit me

"Oh my goodness its perfect!"

Stacy looked at me with a confused look.

"Grease Stacy, Grease!"

"Really?! That is so cool!"

I ran into the booth and placed the head phones on my head. I nodded to Stacy who told Shad what beat goes with the song. Malik turned on the mic so he could talk to me.

"Okay Bee, blow for me" He said

I opened my mouth and began to sing

Stacy

Thank goodness this day is over!

I was about to go Ninja on these teacher's and just work my way out of the school. But I held on and I pressed on, can I get a amen?!

I was making my way out of the girls locker room, when I heard a conversation going on. Something told me to remain quiet and I did.

"So your going to take Vashanti away from Malik AND help Nala win?"

Stop the press, what is this mess?!

"Yeah, Ill show her how bad Malik is for her"

Is that Zach's voice?!

"But about whatsherface?".

"Nala dont know about us and neithewill Vashanti" Zach answered

They laughed, I heard their footsteps leave and came out of my hiding spot.

This isnt gonna go well with Malik or Vashanti.

Malik

"NO!"

"But babe-"

"I am not letting you do this project with him!"

Vahsanti told me that she and Zach will be over his house working on their project. I, of course, said no.

Stacy texed me and told me what that punk said and oer my dead body was he going to steal my girl!

"Malik, look at me"

I looked down and into her pretty eyes, God clearly outdid himself.

"I wont let him get to me, I promise"

I sighed, this is gonna be hard.

"Fine, but when I call or text you better answer!"

She rolled her eyes

"Yes daddy"

I smacked her thigh

"I love it when you call me Big Poppa"

She laughed and hit me as hard as she could. I picked her up and threw her on my shoulder. 

Everything was going to be alright

I hope

Vashanti

I walked to the door and knocked on it. I was greeted by Zach, who had a huge smile on his face.

"Come on in", He said

I walked into his home and looked around,everything seemed to have a romantic feel to it. He had the lights dimmed and music playing softly in the background. 

Was he trying to impress me?

"You should put your bag down", Zach said ",So we can have some dinner"

I placed my bag on the couch and walked over to where the light was. I turned on the lights, I made my way over to the stero and turned it off.

"Look Zach, Im not here for you to woo me",

"But-"

"No buts, now lets get this done"

Zach looked sad but what happened next shocked me.

SLAP!

I fell to the ground holding my cheek.

He just hit me

HE JUST HIT ME!

"If you ever tell anyone what happened, you will regret it!"

He left me on the floor in shock, I wanted to cry but no tears came out. I got up off the floor, grabbed my bag and ran out. I called Malik, I neede to tell him!

"Yeah?"

"He hit me Malik"

***********************************

DANG! NO HE DIDNT!

So whos #TeamMalik cause I know I am! And what song yall think shes going to sing?! Whoever guesses with have the final chapter dedicated to them!

SO

read comment vote fan but please give me some feedback!

*LYB