Fifth Grade

A/N: For this story, Louis is going to have an older brother. I know in real life he doesn't, but it's the only way this chapter will work. So please, just go with it? Just wanted to let you know, so you didn't think I was undereducated on the boys, because I know. And neither of them have brothers, so yeah. Thanks, and enjoy x Well actual, now that Jay had twins, I'm just going to use the boy twins name as his brother's name haha.x

***

Harry's POV

When I woke up on Saturday morning, it was not pleasant. I had completely forgotten it was the weekend, so when I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9:00, I screamed, loudly.

"I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!" I squealed, shooting up in bed and throwing my covers off my body. I couldn't help but blush and immediately cover myself back up with the blankets as my mum ran in. I also seemed to have forgotten that I slept naked, except for when Louis slept over.

 "Harry. Harry calm down," My mum rushed, scurrying over to my bed and gently pressing my shoulders.

"Why didn't you wake me up!?" I asked, alarmed.

"Honey, it's Saturday." I immediately relaxed my shoulders and sighed deeply.

"Oh thank goodness," I breathed, and mum just chuckled a bit.

"It's not funny!" I whined, laying back down on my pillow and glancing at the sunlight shining through my window with squinty eyes.

"I'm sorry. Come down whenever you're ready, I made pancakes," my mum smiled, caressing my face gently before leaving the room. I sighed once more before fully relaxing onto my pillow. I couldn't fall asleep again, but I'd rather lay and stare at the wall then get up. I looked around my room at the pictures hanging on the wall and on my desk. Most of them were of me and mum, some of me and Gemma, and mostly me and Louis.

Ever since Gemma went to college, mum had been complaining how bored I seemed because I was by myself. That was when she began letting Louis sleepover like all the time, almost as if he lived here. Now, whenever he was gone, like today, I felt like something was missing.

I ignored the feeling, snuggling deeper into my blankets and resting my eyes against the burning bright sunlight reflecting off the wood floor. I could hear the familiar sounds of clanging and TV downstairs, but then I might've heard a door open.

The sounds changed to talking and laughing, but I was too lazy to get out bed and go greet the mysterious person that was now in our house.

Soon I heard loud pounding noises on the stairs and a very familiar laugh, making me sit up in bed.

"Louis," I smiled, before he even came into the room. Again, I forgot that I was completely naked as he slid into the room and with a loud "HARREH!," jumped on my bed, and lifted the covers to get in with me.

"Louis!" I blushed, watching the red dust his cheeks as well. He immediately covered both of us up, and I expected him to keep his distance from me, but instead he pulled me in for a hug and cuddled into my side.

"Sorry. But. That reminds me," Louis lifts a finger, and I raise my eyebrow.

"How does that remind you of anything?" I asked, incredulous.

"Well." Louis leaned in closer so his lips were touching my ear and I could hear his loud breathing. "My brother, I walked in on him doing something dirty." I shivered a bit at the warm air until I processed his words.

"What was he doing?" I asked excitedly, grinning.

"I don't know what it's called, but he was watching naked people." I gasped and widened my eyes at Louis, who was smiling with a wild look in his eyes.