Ashy Bear <3

Dear Ash,

I can't even decide how to start this letter. There are so many things I want to say to you but I can't find the words.

Well, first of all, I love you. But I think you already knew that.

You came into my life at exactly the right time. I was beginning to lose hope, to doubt that I'd ever find someone who's exactly right for me. I've been broken so many times before. My heart was in pieces, torn to shreds..but you know that story, already.

And then I met you. You were so friendly and sweet even though I was just some random girl commenting on your profile. Then we started talking. You could make me laugh so easily. You still can. I found myself smiling more than I have in a really long time.You gave me hope. You made me believe in love again. You proved to me that I don't have to always be scared of being hurt. And I know that with you, I'm safe. I can talk to you about what's going on in my life. You know about my home situation. You know about the cutting. You know everything about me and you always manage to make me feel better when I'm upset.

I love how every time I see that I have a message from you, my heart races. And then when I read it, I can't stop smiling.

I love how we like the same bands.

I love how we can talk about anything.

I love our conversations about the Hunger Games.

I love our 'movie dates' <3

I love that you've given me a future to look forward to.

I love how you call me 'baby girl' and your 'fiance' and your 'future wife' and I even love how you call me KittyKat <3

I can't wait to finally meet you in person.

I can't wait for the day we get to finally meet AJ. And the day we get to finally meet Carter.

I normally don't ramble on and on like this, but you make me feel all giddy. I feel like a child again. But that's a good thing. In a lot of ways, I've been forced to grow up really fast, but when I'm with you, I don't have to act like an adult. I can just be myself and relax, instead of constantly being forced to watch what I say and wonder how you're going to react.

You know that I'm self-conscious. But every time you call be beautiful, I find myself believing it a bit more.

I love you Ashy Bear <3

Oh, and happy almost birthday <33

~Your KittyKat