I feel Laura shiver again and I hold her close to me. "Lou can you bring the blanket again?" I ask him and he gets it, covers both of us. "What's wrong with her?" Niall asks while embracing Persephone. Everyone looks exhausted and fed up. 

I feel the tense, we need to do something to relax. Where are Liam and Youé? He's probably trying to calm her down. 

I thought I could hide it from Youé, but no, that was just a wrong thought. 

I sigh and Laura looks up, her brown eyes examinating my face. "Why are you irritated?" she asks me. I chuckle a little. She shows a small smile and then looks at me with curious eyes. "Because of the whole situation," I lie and she rolls her eyes.

"And now the real reason..." she lifts up her both eyebrows. I grit my teeth together and my smile fades. She frowns a little. I don't want to see a frown on her pretty face!

I touch the frown and she relaxes. "Tell me Zayn," she says and I sigh, begin to tell.

With every sentece I say her eyes get wider and wider. "No....really? How?" she says when I finished.

"We're just unlucky," I say and stare into her eyes. "Or Louis just hits the wrong girls with his bumper," she says and I burst out laughing

 "What about me?" Louis asks and I roll my eyes. "You're cute," Laura says and he grins at her, winks and then sits down next to her. 

"We have to do something fun today, I want to forget about this night," Louis says and cuddles with Laura. "Yeah, let's go do an extreme sport!" Harry says and Perephone looks worried. "I'm not very good at extreme sports," she says. Niall chuckles. "I'll stay with you at the side, I'm not in the mood for them," he says and yawns.

"No, let's go to the beach," I say and they all cheer. 

"They really want us dead, don't they?" Persephone asks me when all the boys take off their shirts and run to the water. I let out a sigh and fall on my back. "We're so lucky!" Persephone says and looks at me. Youé is half sleeping already. Liam said she was exhausted and I can understand her very well. It's too much, all this. She stays just a girl, who is damaged way to much, but she has a future. And she's young, just a year younger, but I'm mentally older then everyone here but Liam.

Sometimes...

"Laura, can I ask you a question?" Youé asks and I jump from her voice. All the boys are playing and joking around, and I thought Persephone and Youé were sleeping.

"Yeah, you can ask me everything," I answer and she looks at me. She's hesitating. "You'll get angry," she says and I frown. "I won't, just ask," I say and she sighs. "Who was better?" she asks and bites her lip.

"What? I don't get you?" I say confused. "Liam or Zayn...who's better?" she says and turns red. I burst out in laughing. Youé turns even more red and falls on her back. "Who's better in bed?" I ask and she nods slowly. "I don't know...they are both different. Don't think I'm proud of it though," I say and she nods. "I get it, I'm not proud of it either," she says and bites her lip again. "So...Liam or Louis?" I ask her with a huge grin. She chuckles. "I can't really remember Louis, but from what I remember....I don't know," she says. We both burst out in laughing.

"We're so bad!" I say and then the boys walk to us again and I have to keep my breath steady. Water is flowing down through their abs and their hair is messed up in a way too sexy way.

Youé's jaw drops and I hold my breath. "You see what I see?" I ask her and she nods. "We're so lucky," she says and we both can't stop staring. The boys are playing football (A/N soccer in America, I call it football) and Youé and I are still staring. "See Liam's abs," she says and chuckles. "Zayn's hair," I sigh and she nods. "Louis biceps," we both say and I get a huge grin on my face.

"Why are they all this perfect?" she asks and groans, falls on her back. "You know, we are the luckiest girls in the world?" I say and she nods. "We really are. I heard that girls actually eat carrots because Louis loves them," she says and I laugh. "That's crazy, but a lot of fans would kill for a ticket for their concert, and we have the boys here, for our own? It's kinda unfair," I say and we both nod.

"We're just lucky,"she says and we laugh. Then they come over to us. "Hello ladies," Louis says. "Hello sexy guy, what's your name?" Youé jokes. Louis grins. "I'm Liam Payne, nice to meet you," he says and Liam chuckles. "Oh, as in Liam Payne from One Direction?" she says, pretends shocked. "Yeah, the one and only," he says. "OMG OMG I'M TALKING TO LIAM PAYNE FROM ONE DIRECTION OMG OMG," Youé squeels and I burst out in laughing. "You can even kiss Liam Payne," Liam says and bends jumps forward and rolls with her through the sand. I can't stop laughing and Zayn takes me in his arms.

"I'm happy to see you laugh again, I was so worried this morning," he says and kisses my neck softly. "I don't know what happened, sorry," I say and bring his lips to mine. "Hmm," he moans softly and my inside goes crazy. "Stop making me crazy," I whisper against his lips and he chuckles.

"Come with me to the water then," he whispers into my ear and lifts me up. I hold tight on his shoulders while he runs with me to the water. I scream and he begins ripping off my top. I hold up my hands and he throws his in the sand. He begins running again and I scream, bury my face into his neck, taking a deep breath in and then feeling the cold water surrounding me.

While walking out of the water, Zayn's holding my hand, I see Youé laying on Liam's chest. He's laughing and she's watching him lovingly. Niall is playing his guitar and Persephone is adoring his playing. Then there are Louis and Harry, who are throwing the ball to each other. 

When I get to my towel, laying down, I see Youé gazing at Louis and Harry, a small smile plasterd on her face. I look at her and then follow her gaze. She's looking at Louis.

I can't blame her. Everytime Louis throws the ball his arms contract, flex, relax. It's.....yeah. I breath out and Youé looks at me for a second, then grins and looks back. "I know," I whisper to her and her grin gets even bigger. "It's sexy", she whispers and I nod.

"LOU, THE GIRLS ARE SAYING YOU'RE SEXY!"

Zayn had to ruin the moment, did he? I let my head drop against the sand and Youé closes her eyes. "Zayn..." she moans, embarraced. "I am sexy," Louis says and sits down next to us on the blanket. "Sure you are," Youé says but she shows a little smile. 

"Let's go back, I'm hungry," Niall says and then bends sidewards to kiss Persephone. "Yeah, me too. Let's go," Harry says and we pack our stuff.

We walk back to our hotel, but then I freeze.

Youé's POV:

Laura freezes and I turn around, looking at her. I follow her gaze, then I freeze too. Cops, police cars and everything.

"Boys..." I say and take a step forward, making sure they are all behind me. Then we hear a phone ring and Liam picks up.

"Simon?" he asks and we all frown. "Yeah, I see it now. Why?" 

"That's weird." 

"Alright but they are not going to be happy."

"What about our stuff?"

"WHAT?"

"We can't just leave it!"

"Oh, that's alright, we need to get it by tomorrow."

"Bye Si."

We all look at Liam confused and he sighs.

"We need to leave."

A/N

Lovely's <3

Sooooo keep commenting Haz or Boo! And babez, I'm not going to accept any requests of names, or girls who want to be in my story, SORRY! But there are to many of you and I can't choose one, that would be unfair. Tell me how this chapter was! Vote, comment, fan please!