New Comers

Lola's P.O.V

"Lola come we've got some rogues down here but they aren't harmful." Said Trent. I lazily got off my bed and dragged myself outside and got some extra clothes for the people. Then changed into my wolf and ran down. When I got there I saw about 12 wolves. I remembered all their wolf colours.

"Please shift my mate bought some clothes." Said Trent soon they all went behind the tress and changed then came out first was a girl who had the platinum blonde wolf, she had strawberry blonde hair and blue eyes and gold eyes she was about 5'3.

"I'm Aves Gales." She said. She seemed nice and pretty. Trent and I nodded then came forth a boy with the grey wolf, he had blonde hair who looked 5'6.

"I'm Colsen knight and I'm 13" he said with a huge grin. I smiled back. Then came forth a girl with the silver wolf. She has dark brown hair and brown eyes, she was 5'2

"I'm Juila Bel." She said. I smiled then came up a guy he was the one with the red and black wolf. Dang I'm jelly. He has midnight black hair and brownish and blackish eyes he was about 6'0.

"I'm Luke, Luke Johnson." He said. I nodded and smiled

"Luke, I'm your father." Said a guy with black hair and bright emerald green eyes he seemed funny. Then came up a girl behind him who I assume was his mate she was the pure white wolf, she had dark brown hair and brown eyes she was about 5'0. ( I'm quoting Star Wars because I can, okay.)

"I'm Reilly Nugent and this is chase." She said pointing at the guy.

The next girl had brown/blonde hair and light grey eyes, she the one with the black wolf.

"I'm Cleo Pedley."she said. Next to her was a girl with midnight blue hair and icy blue eyes with a blue wolf. She was about 5'8.

"I'm Scar Silent Bond." She said in her awesome gangster tone. Then a girl with Auburn hair came up she had bright green eyes with the white wolf, she was about 5'8.

"I'm Lisa Welsh." She said. I smiled

The next girl had midnight black hair with natural purple streaks. She had amethyst eyes, she was 5'8 with the black and purple wolf. She was holding hands with a guy with drop dead gorgeous black hair with natural blue streaks and golden eyes he looked muscly and serious. He was about 6'5

"I'm Trea Mae Rene." She said

The last girl had purple hair she had black eyes, with a white/bluish and teal down the back wolf. She was about 6'1 ( I'm sorry I got mixed up! Can you say it again?)

"Well guys I'm Trent Bridgeman and this is Lola white." He said everyone nodded

"You guys are welcome to join the pack." He said smiling. I really hope they do they seem do much fun!

"Sure" they said in unison then started laughing.

Sorry it's short it's just I finally saw the comments and thought I'd write a chapter now. So yeaaaa --> Stargazzer24 sorry you didn't give me enough info so I couldn't put you in. And if are a character in this book and you want a scene where you and Lola talk or something please let me know maybe message me! Because I would probably check that. Thanks heaps 😘

-N💖😽